Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Open Ic, Might Be 18+] Ask Excalibur, Nekros, Valkyr And Nyx [Guest: Konzu]

WolfmanX9

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

If you find him that is, he can be tricky to spot when hes hiding

Don't worry, I got an evil plan to lure him out

ooooo I'm so scared, what will the big bad necromancer do? scare me out of my invisibility?

*uses his mysteries corpus device to dispel Loki's invisibility* Your welcome *laughs maniacally evil*

Oh fiddlesticks. How about this, I do whatever you say to me and in return, you do not hurt me. I will do anything you ask for

This is going to be fun to watch

@Revel72

*Loki felt the sudden shock through his body and responded with:* Ouch......you got me their, the old "highfive electric shock trick", did not think about that

One troll is enough for me, unless the trolls want to taste my wrath

Right......

Edited by WolfmanX9

Loki Prime: "Old but simple my friend old but simple. Anyway I need to go to increase the temperature of Frost Prime's room and change hot and cool water of his shower. Primes gets a double troll"

Zephyr: "Thank god that I am not Prime. Anyway I hope you do not have gotten bad image of Loki Prime"

@Revel72

I'm fine with Loki prime, after all; it's a harmless prank in the end

At least his "prank" was not as provoking as Loki's little "pranks"

He's cool and I can Imagine to hang around with Loki prime, when he got time and I'm not in this studio and answering questions

What would you do? pranks each other, until one of you surrender?

Something like that and other fun things

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

*gulp*, I hope that the things you will "order" me to do is not "embarrassing" *said Loki nervously*

@Revel72

This is sooo going on spacebook.*opens the door a little bit, so that Nekros can film the "action" without being notice* Don't mind me, I'm just going to record the interesting bits only *Nekros said with a whispering low voice*

*Meanwhile at the Studio*

I will probably regret watch that video on spacebook, if Nekros manage not to get caught by Saryn with "filming" the punishment

Zephyr: "Well that's weird... You two using that service? I tend to make a letter and deliver it myself to Frost. While out of work I tend to do the delivery work"

Nova: "I didn't know that you are having relation ship with Frost. He didn't really looked behind him after what happened between him and other Saryn?"

Zephyr: "Well I have to admit. He was quite upset after he had an unpleasant chat with Ember. Ditched me to water and froze it. Well he said after 20 defense missions... I guess he got quite angry and expressed it on me when I gone to nag at him"

Nova: "Well... He sounded quite chill again after what you two had at that date. Anyway Nekros have you ever been mad at my kin because of blasting bodies in to air?"

Zephyr: "Well... We had bit of that and bit of it. Excalibur have you ever got scare trolled like I have had been?"

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

*as Loki received the punch and then gets pin to wall, he says with a tiny pathetic voice* ouch.... *after Loki got his warfame on, filled with glue by force, he said* This will take a while.........But it was worth it. The only thing that I lost was my pride and potentially a friend

And I recorded it! *Nekros slammed the door open to reveal that he had recorded the whole thing*

Great....now I will be known as "the loki who got beaten by a Saryn and filled with glue inside of his warframe", for a very long time

You brought that to yourself, now you have to pay the heavy price of shame or as someone else could have said it: payback is a *bleep*

@Revel72

In the beginning, yes. But as I discovered when I played with Nova using Tennos, I found out that I can still desecrate dissolved corpses. So in short, I do not have a grudge against Nova's

Once by Loki, many times by the Stalker. Even if I have encountered Stalker on several occasions, he still manage to scare me half of the time he appears

((BTW, this is how I imagine feels right now after being humiliated by Saryn:

))

Edited by WolfmanX9

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

I feel sticky and defeated. It's going to take ages to remove the glue from the inside of my warframe. I also know I shouldn't have pranked you. Sorry, I will not do that again

Took your sweet time to apologize

*Loki and Nekros returns to the studio*

What happened to you Loki? and why do I smell glue from you?

Loki's warframe got filled with at least 2 buckets worth of glue. You can figure out the rest

Oh.....I should have seen that coming

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

Let me see, Loki trapped me in a pit(with switch-teleport) for one whole mission and then at the end, rescued me. Which I responded with death threatening him with my Reaper prime. He changed color of Excaliburs warfame to hotpink and he tricked me with "kill 20 Grineer rollers for 1 free Kubrow egg"(which made me very furious, when I found out that he lied to me). So yeah, he's kind of a douchebag

In a recent prank Loki did, he put glue in another Saryn's shoes and she was not happy about it

What can I say, I'm the tenno with many tricks in my sleeves. Beside, a good prank makes me Happy

I know what makes me happy, hunting you down until you say you are sorry. But that I will save for another day. Be prepared Loki, be prepared

I told already what Loki has done to us, so instead of saying it again, I bring you the log of one previous answer

I didn't know that we are keeping a log of our answers. Unless.....you are breaking the fourth wall

I thought that keeping a log of our answers would be useful.....*said Nekros very sarcastically, which he then very quickly switched to a more serious tone* how else do you think I get this information?

How?! I don't understand the logic of that!

Don't ask why and how, It will only make you even more confused

Edited by WolfmanX9

@Revel72

hard pick. They both have things that makes them deadly, but also have a weakness. I would choose G3, because of the challenge they give me

My pick is Zanuka or as Alad V refer his "out in the field" creation; the harvester. Why? Because I find it fun to see Alad V's reaction when I kill his precious toy, even more fun when I do it right in front of him

I pulled the pants off all the corpus crewmembers on a corpus outpost, while being invisible of course. Hilarious to watch everyones reaction when they got theirs pants pulled down

@Revel72

I have planned to do the same to the Grineers. Maybe I should also take pictures on embarrassing underwears that some Grineers might wear

Please don't, I REALLY do not want to know what the grinner under their pants. Maybe they don't even wear underwears and why did I say that. Now I will have nightmares tonight

Please, for the love of lotus, don't take pictures of the Grineers underwears

Fine.....I will not take picture of their underwears

Nova: "Oh lord... I have bad feeling about this"

Zephyr: "Well our Loki got quite good headache from interrupting my and Frost's date. He didn't really expect Frost hit a date so fast after one melt down"

Loki: "Nah... I am fine with it but still feeling I have drink too much. Well after that I went to deal with the mind killer"

Nyx: "Thanks for that Loki. I was quite depressed after helping Saryn to get over from the broken relation ship"

Nova: "WHAT?! All of you have a man to date with and I alone one?!"

Loki: "Nah don't worry sister nuke I can try to find somebody for you"

Nova: "I will not give that job for you"

Loki: "Well anyway. Excalibur have you tried something handy tricks to do to Nekros and have you Nekros done a prank to Excalibur?"

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

She's fine I guess. but sometimes I wonder why she states the obvious like "there is fire in this ship",when I cleared notice that in the beginning at the mission and then she tells me that it is "dangerous"

She just want to be sure that you get it. Even if she can do as Nekros says, she is most of the time helpful to have during the mission

I haven't personally played a lot with Saryn's, because I find them to be quite rare to find during random missions. But I suppose she is an excellent warframe against Grineers

I find Saryn's mainly use short duration miasmas tactics and rarely use Saryns other ability. However, when I use the Saryn warframe, I choose to utillize all of her perks to my advantage. And if you wonder, I'm fine being in a opposite gendered warframe

I changed ammo on an Ignis that an ember used to confetti, swapped a Nova's Ogris to Torid (before it turned all infested) and I also made Nyx mind-control a queer corpus crewmember. If I exclude your prank, that is all the "funniest" of all the pranks that I pulled on female warframes

@Revel72

If you mean by "handy tricks" that I have teached him, then the recent one is giving some suggestion and some leasons on being nice and if you mean something else with "handy tricks", then maybe you should explain more, what you mean by "handy tricks"

Well, I can tell you the recent one; I switched Excalibur's "usual" shower cream to "smelly grineer" shower cream. Took him a while before he realized that he smelled like a really smelly Grineer

Oh ha ha, you are lucky that the "smelly Grineer" shower cream is easy to wash away in the shower

At least it was not something sticky and speaking of being in a sticky situation....*looks at Loki*

If I wasn't covered on the inside with glue, I would have pulled out my box of pranking stuff and prank you so hard right now

I dare you to do that, If you don't care about....oh I don't know, being alive

Zephyr: "Well...Loki who you have fallen love to? Seems to be that our Loki has started to have a relation ship with Nyx. Feel like at all spending time with somebody like Mirage Loki?"

Nova: "Nekros. Have you attempted to troll Loki or any of the primes at all?

Nyx: "Tell me Excalibur. What was your best troll on Loki?"

@Revel72

You have no idea how "amusing" it is to prank Loki. I remember once that I told him to wear camouflage for a corpus outpost mission, but I lied about that and when he was on phobos, he was the easiest target for the grineer to spot. I made him bleed out a little bit and then I "revived" him. Another prank I did to Loki was throwing a pie, filled with used, rotten food from various trash cans(or bins for you more "fancy" tennos)

The best I did was locking him with room filled with shockwave moas that couldn't shoot, because Loki used radical disarm and affected the room filled with the shockwave moas. It was pretty fun seeing Loki being "tossed" by the shockwaves. After about 10-15 minutes, I helped Loki to kill all the shockwave moas

First of, I'm not interested in Nyx (no offence) and second all: Unlike these two loners, I actually got a girlfriend

Really, are you sure it's not one of your "imaginary" friends that we are talking about? *chuckles*

No, she is not made up. She is a Mirrage. We both share the interest of pranking others, but she only pranks enemies. Which I find a bit boring to just prank enemies

Maybe you should also just prank the enemies, it would save a lot of rage when someones gets pranked by you and you would be more respected by other tennos

You can't change who I want to prank, even if pranking tennos might cost friendships

I can make you change your thought.....*suddenly, Nekros gets interrupted by Excalibur*

No Nekros, pranking or hurting him won't do any good in the both ends and you should know that

You really want to prevent me from teaching him a lesson why Loki shouldn't prank tennos, why?

Even if you did teach him a lesson, it would be the bad way of teaching him. He must teach himself not to prank other tennos and I got to be honest, that might take a long while. But I can assure you, it will be worth at the end

News for all of you tenno: Loki has left the studio for now, because of boredom and getting home to get the glue inside of his warframe, washed away

I think he will need some time to recover, after all the events that he has experienced during his "visit"

Indeed

I hope he becomes a better tenno when I meet him again. Else I might "teach" him a thing about being "friendly"

Still hate him?

Indeed I do. At least I got something memorable from all of this shenanigans

Indeed you did get Nekros

I don't think he will recover for a while after your "violent behavior"

I know this might sound stupid, but didn't you pack an extra pair of socks with you? If not, you might borrow our "guest foot warmer flippers" for time being

At least the galaxy night is pretty to look at tonight *leans back and stargaze towards the reinforced glass roof*

I think I will just paint some skulls to pass time, if you are wondering what I'm doing *brings up a blank skull and a suitcase, filled with professional painting tools and colors of all kind. Then Nekros proceeded to paint the skull*

*the room is very quiet, except for the sound the brush strokes*

ah....I like the sound of silence...so calm

((I find this song fitting now:

))

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

They are pretty nice. Hey Nekros, come and join us, you will not be disappointed

Just give me a couple of minutes, I need to write down what I have currently in my head so I don't forget where I was

Funny thing is, I thought that Nekros hobby of painting skulls was bit of a strange hobby to have. But as I checked his collection of painted skulls, I notice he was very good at painting skulls and some of them are very well made. So I thought to myself: "I think that Nekros has found his talent and I won't changes that"

There we go, now I have written down it on my "to continue paint" list. *Nekros joins the stargazing*

Not bad huh? Whenever I can't sleep or bored, I usually stargaze at the galaxy and let my body and mind, relax

I got to be honest, I have never thought of stargazing and now I know what I have been missing the whole time

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

And as always, Ordis makes the situation weird instantly

Did you know that there is certain patterns amongst several stars, which forms figures? *points at several star patterns* that one is the bull and that one is the winged horse. All of them connected to a mythological creatures or god from the old Greece. You are probably thinking that I'm the biggest history nerd right now *chuckles lightly*. Seriously though, I learnt that from an ancient history books in our dojo's library, pretty large one I might add

*Nekros gets up and grabs his still-unnamed-mystery device* Might as well do this *with a push of a button, the chairs turns into a lot of pillows with comfy carpet*. My back was starting to hurt and I might as well share. Ordis, don't takes this in a wrong way or anything. *Nekros yawn* why should I even care right now, I'm too tired to care about that right now *return to his spot and continues to stargaze*

((This is probably the last reply I'm going to do, before I got to sleep for tonight. Hence the whole "stargazing thing"))

Ash: "Nova. I heard you were looking for company and I am still free. How about we have time together?"

Nova: "Ehh... Who sent you after me?" *says shyly*

Ash: "I was eavesdropping Excalibur last night. Not speaking about you by the way"

Nova: "Mm... I will gladly go with you"

Excalibur: "Say frame brother. Have you ever pranked somebody else than Loki when you feel like being a slightly mean?"

Zephyr: "What about you Nekros what was your favorite prank what you pulled on somebody else than Loki?"

Vauban: "Loki have you ever thought about pranking somebody with Vauban? And have you trolled a Vauban?"

Edited by Revel72

@Revel72

Oh...didn't you know, Loki left us for not so long ago. So sadly for (not for me) you, he can't answer your question for now. The only tenno I prank often is Excalibur. The recent prank I did to him was painting a grineer mask on his helmet and didn't realize that before some other tenno pointed it out. I don't have a favorite prank yet, but I'm sure that I will find a favorite prank someday. How about you Excalibur?

ZZZZ.......ZZZZ.....

He's still asleep from the previous night huh? I know just how to wake you up *Nekros walks to the gong that is in the same room and with a powerful blow with his soul punch, the suspended gong made a loud sound*

Sweet lotus! *Excalibur said panicked*

Wake up sleepyhead, you got a question to answer

Oh.....Sorry, I did stargaze myself to sleep. Anyway, your question: I have only pranked Nekros so far, but that was a while. I never prank other tennos, except for Nekros. The reason can vary and like Nekros, it is a very small prank or at least non-lethal. But I do know that it's rare for me  to do a mean prank to Nekros

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

Thanks I guess, sometimes I workout. To keep my shape, so I don't gain weight. I mean, I wouldn't be so mobile if I was extremely fat or out of shape

Don't mind me, just painting on the skull that I started on yesterday

Edited by WolfmanX9

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

Thanks for the offer, but I'm really not interested to start a relationship right now, I hardly even know you enough to go that far

I wouldn't miss that opportunity if I was you, that might be the only time, someone is falling in "love" in you *Nekros said in disgust* uhg....love