Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Open Ic, Might Be 18+] Ask Excalibur, Nekros, Valkyr And Nyx [Guest: Konzu]

WolfmanX9

@Revel72

She made me kiss a "tamed" infested charger, disgusting

If I remember correctly, she made me walk into a room, filled with grineers and the only weapon I had was my Glaive, I nearly got myself downed by them if I didn't "break" from her mind control. I have noticed that mind control on other tennos has a weaker of an effect

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

*Excalibur carefully pushed away Saryn* No, too soon and you should know that. I'm sorry, I panicked ok? But you should know that what you are just doing right now is too early and if you really want to hangout with me, then tell me and please, don't rush it. Not everything can be rushed because you want to. I'm not saying that to be mean to you, but to remind you to be a bit more careful with your actions to other tennos

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

*Nekros appears behind the sneaky Nyx, how did he got there so quickly? we will never know* You know, if you want to be here, you might reconsider your position. There is ton of seats to take, unless you are related to that Saryn over there

*Excalibur quickly gets up from the pile of pillows, get loose of Saryn's grasp and look at Nekros* Nekros, I hope you are not scaring that tenno over there

No I'm not scaring her, I'm just warning her to get off backstage, before she gets forced out of the backstage

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

well, that escalated quickly

No wonder why Saryn was so persistent. She was mind controlled by this Nyx and judging on her tone, I have a feeling that Saryn knows this Nyx

You don't say captain obvious *Nekros returns to his seat*

*Excalibur sits down on his seat* I will have to keep an eye on that Nyx

Out of curiosity, how did you escape from the Nyx's mind control during her prank?

I honestly don't know, maybe my body fought for my own control or maybe it was some strange part of my warframe that reacted on the Nyx's ability

Odd.....maybe it was pure luck or a strong will to gain the control of your body back

I guess that I will find the answer someday

Probably

((last one before I got to sleep, so expect wait for a while))

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

I have seen a lot of void things and yes, in the beginning: I was scared, that I would never find my place in this galaxy. But when Excalibur rescued me and taught me the way of the tenno, I know that I have find my place in this galaxy; to keep it in balance and follow my instinct, to tell me about right and wrong, to never surrender and to give all what I got, to fulfil my role as a tenno

Are you sure that you aren't a poetic tenno? it sounds like your are that

So what if the way I talk sometimes sounds "poetic"? It's one of the many ways to talk with other individual

It almost sounds pretty

Don't you dare use that word on me! I'm not suppose to be pretty. I'm suppose to be grim, cruel and evil, not "pretty and kind"

That's the Nekros I know and learn to be friend with

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

*facepalm in frustration* You really need to get fixed Ordis, the sooner the better

Marvel, because I have more favorites characters on Marvel than DC. If you are wondering which one it is: 1. Iron man, 2. Deadpool and 3. Thor

I'm surprised that you have Deadpool in your "my top 3 marvel characters". why?

Except for the fact he is an anti-hero, he reminds me of a combination of Loki and Nekros. Tries to be funny and having fun killing things. Also, he is famous for breaking the fourth wall. You could say he's "unique" in his special way. I can't think of any marvel character that can be random as he can be, majority of the time and that's why he comes on the second spot

I guess you could compare Deadpool to a combination of Loki and Nekros

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

As long as she doesn't mind control me, then no. I find her a good teammate to distract the enemies while I cast "shadow of the dead"

I think Nyx's are fine as they are. Yes, one did almost prank me to death (literally), but when we work together, we can be very destructive. So in short, I don't find Nyx annoying

Let me guess, Radical javelin and absorb?

That and many other synergy combos

@yarin_117

I think that every warframe will look badass in their own way, not just Loki prime

I wonder if the teased "golden archwings" will be accessible from the void? Would look great with my Reaper prime. Imagine; the golden angel of death. You might think that someone with golden archwings is the savior, but in reality; I'm their grim reaper

Thats...one way to see it. I hope that the archwings will be colorable

Why wouldn't it be colorable? I would be stupid if it wasn't colorable

Point taken

@Revel72

I tried that once, wasn't that of a successful resurrecting. The "undead" Zanuka tried to kill me, so in short; I killed him again and then "disposed" of him. I would be great if I at least could have him for a couple hours, then I could do a nasty prank against Loki for all the pranks he has done to me

I pick Kubrow as a pet. Because I find having Zanuka would be "wrong". Zanuka is created from other warframe components and that alone is pretty disturbing. Beside, I and Nekros have our own Kubrow. Mine is called Athena and Nekros kubrow is called Fenrir

Banshee: Volt somewhat likes Zanuka. He has recycled several harvesters to make one to be his pet. At least that thing has one advantange no need to use detoxins. What do you two think about this?

Zephyr: I didn't know that one. Say at which time do you want to be at Earth day or night?

@Revel72

At least he recycle those harvesters, then I suppose I'm fine with it

If he want a Zanuka as a pet, then I'm also cool with it. Tell him though to be careful with his "experimental" Zanuka. You probably don't want a corrupt Zanuka going rampage in your dojo

Night, because It is the perfect time to do stealth and I find earth much prettier at night

Night, because it is fun to scare the grineers, when they can't that great at night and then kill them In most terrifying way

Volt: "Well it took about 2 days that I managed to change the programming and other things. I have the boy at my ship currently you do know the reason. Anyway. Ever got shocked both of you?"

Zephyr: "Have you guys ever thought about making a small nest to Earth? I have one there"

@Revel72

As in "getting zapped by a prova crewman and other enemies with electrical attacks", then yes. Those guys are not fun to get hit by

I agree with Excalibur and if they do manage to hit me, then let just say that they won't have a body anymore

If you mean "nest = hideout" then no, not yet. We are trying to find a good place to have as an "alternative hideout" or "vacation home", without being near feral Kubrow dens or Grineer outposts

It is always one problem or the other, but if we continue to search for that "perfect" spot, I'm sure that it will be freaking great hideout

Zephyr: *Giggle* "No wonder that it is difficult to both of you when not really based on mobility when speaking about frame of course. Say Nekros before you did experiment on yourself what kind of person you where when?"

Trinity: "Do you agree on what I am going to say Excalibur and Nekros? Having a medic in battlefield is invaluable"

@Revel72

We can parkour you know

I can't say what kind of person I was before, because I forgot and it was a while. But Excalibur has a theory that I was a poetic person before I became "me"

No, having a medic in battle is a useful person or "trooper" to have in battle. Yes, this "medic" might have a bit weaker weapons than the others, but the ability to heal in battle is a good trade off

I also think that medics are indeed very useful to have in battle. Even if it does mean that you get a secondary objective to protect said medic and get frustrated that the medic can't or aren't that good at keep him/her-self alive, but it is worth it in the end and the number of casualty is far less than it would be, without a medic in battle

We have a new guest character and this time it is Valkyr

Hello everyone, I so excited to be here as the guest of this talk show

Just a word of advice: be prepared that some of the questions might be "strange"

Don't worry about me, I will try not to become furios or angry. I have managed to control my anger, almost

At least we know that now

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

Ok......*look at "Freddy" awkwardly*

I'm fine, thank you for asking. Before I actually got here, I manage to buy a purple hoodie from a corpus cloth shop *puts on hoodie*. How do I look?

You look great in it Valkyr. That hoodie suits you

It is ok, I guess. I rarely wear any type of cloth on the outside of my warframe

Thanks guys, I though that the hoodie would look great on me and now I know I was right about it

@Revel72

Do you really think that I would fall for that? I'm a tenno, not a Kubrow

It has happened sometimes, but nothing too serious

Like you wouldn't mistake a Toxic Ancient for an Ancient Healer

She has a point there

I suppose so, just try to not do your "rip line" when are close to you

I will try to remember that

Zephyr: "Shoot... Well... *throws away the little machine* Valkyr have you ever had thoughts that somebody is looking at you with 'that' way?"

Frost: "Don't you plan something stupid Zephyr. Or there will be quite a lot of spanking waiting for you. Nekros, Excalibur ever tried to put Valkyr to do something what requires a lot of patience and watched from safe distance?"

Zephyr: "Well at least when you are at Earth you can let your kubrow out and use the red infra red light to make your kubrow run after it when you feel lazy"

Frost Prime picks up the machine Zephyr dropped, messing with the wiring to intensify the red beam. He now pointed it at Valkyr's feet. All the while asking innocently,

"Who is easier to kill for you guys? Nef Anyo? Or Tyl Regor?

Edited by ultimatumcore