Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Open Ic, Might Be 18+] Ask Excalibur, Nekros, Valkyr And Nyx [Guest: Konzu]

WolfmanX9

@Revel72

Would it please you if I said yes? I would give it a 7 out of 10, it's ok, but needs that "special ingredient" to make it "interesting"

Didn't know that you are an expert on martinis

Yea....I'm really not that of an expert, but I have tasted quite a lot and there was a martini that was fantastic, but I forgot where I drank it and no, I did not make that up, it's the truth

I won't bother argue against that, it would be pointless anyway to do so

Edited by WolfmanX9

@AutobotRaven

Even if I did go with Excalibur to a party, I would be bored and probably just stay out of all the "dancing" and "talking"

@pattonsguy

If you are talking about a real potato, then no. But if you are talking about an Orokin Reactor, then yes

Lucky for me, he did just "install" an Orokin Reactor on me, the proper way. He could have "shoved a potato" in my face as a prank

@AutobotRaven

It's not that "weird". It is pretty simple. I hand the reactor to Nekros and then he will use his energy to "dissolve" it into him

What did you expect? that the reactor would go in my mouth or the rear end? That is pretty gross if you ask me

I wonder how the kurbrow get "upgraded" with an orokin reactor?

I think Ordis keeps that secret, for that very question, we honestly don't want to know

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

I swear to lotus, if Ordis say something like that again. Then I will personally throw him into the sun

Calm down Nekros, hes still glitched and if you did that, who would pilot the Liset?

I guess you have a point there. But I do NOT want to hear something like that from Ordis again. He may be the ship cephalon, but that doesn't mean he's safe from me

I agree that he can sometimes be strange, but at least you aren't alone when you are in the Liset

I got my Kubrow, does that not count as "company"?

Your Kubrow might be a companion, but he can't speak

yea I got it, but at least my kurbrow can somewhat understand me

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

You have no idea how close I am to destroy you Ordis, my temper is slowly decaying for every "error" that you say. *ahem* if I had to choose to eat dinner with some male warframe, I would probably choose Excalibur. Maybe because I'm not that good at making new friends (because of my "behavior"). I try to be "nice", but no....my type of "nice" is not nice enough for other tennos

Maybe because you haven't grasped the concept of being nice

I try at least and I'm sure that I will eventually learn the concept of being "nice" or as some other tennos referred it to: "the magic of friendship". That very sentence makes me want to puke

Because it sounds so "girly"?

That and other unspecified reasons

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

Nekros....I hope you didn't do one of your "prank" on that poor Saryn

I did not do that and even if I did, I would probably done more than just a bucket of glue. Someone must be framing me for something that I didn't do

If you are saying that someone was "framing" you, do you have any suspects?

hm...hard to tell, I don't know any tenno that would fra.....*Nekros stopped his sentence by a sudden realize* I know who that tenno is

who if I might ask?

You remember that valkyr that became extremely angry, when I used my "mysterious" device in the dojo?

oh...that Valkyr

Exactly, she must be the one who framed me. Maybe for revenge. for "temporary" turning her into a male

What are you going to do, prank her to teach her a lesson or just leave it be?

I will think about it, but I am leaning towards the "teaching her a lesson"

You know that getting revenge never solve conflicts

I'm rarely trying to get "revenge" on tenno(s), but If I decide to "get revenge", it will be mostly harmless and not-lethal

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

First off, I do not stare at someones "asset" and second, I actually small talked to Valkyr and let me tell you, she is still not happy about Nekros turning her into a male. I could try to do therapy on Valkyr, is just that I have never done therapy to another tenno before. But I'm sure that it won't be that bad to try for the first time

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

Yea, she can be pretty nice when she is calm. You just have to be nice to her and not try to make her angry. Speaking of Valkyr, Nekros, shouldn't you apologize to Valkyr?

Why should I apologize to her? she framed me for something that I didn't do

But you turned her and her friends into opposite gender, so you started it and if you don't apologize, I will remind you constantly to apologize to Valkyr, until you do it

Really? Is that what you are going to do? *sigh* I guess I was pretty "mean" to her and if you don't want to shut up about it, then I suppose I got no choice but to apologize to her

@Revel72

Unlike the other female tennos (no offence), she is someone that I could be imagen to hang around with. so I will say that Banshee is fine to be around, even if she finds my "nature" odd and weird

*light flickers*

Nekros, was that you playing with the lights?

No, I'm clearly standing near you and not even close to the light switch

*ready his weapons* I think we have the stalker here

*ready his weapons* Bring it on stalker, I'm not afraid of you

Bo!

*turns quickly towards the sound and pushes the person towards the wall with his glaive very close to the strangers neck* Who are you and what are you doing here?

*As the stranger gasp for air after been shoved to the wall, he say:* It's me, Loki. It was just a prank. Can you please stop holding me and put the glaive down

"both Nekros and Excalibur sheathe their weapons"

*Excalibur let go of his grasp* You should not joke about something like that, what if it was the stalker and we got killed by him?

That was pretty stupid of me and I won't do that again

You are lucky that Excalibur didn't kill you. You wouldn't be so lucky with me though

Edited by WolfmanX9

Loki Prime: "That wasn't smartest prank but I think I will need to remember that what comes on ladies"

Zephyr: "Don't you prank me Prime. Or you will be riding in the highs of storm clouds"

Loki Prime: "Well that is something what I will take note about"

@Revel72

I'm glad that someone likes my "art of pranking"

The sad part is that he is the only one who "liked" your prank

Come on Nekros, be nice to our guest. No need to be so rude to him

I do not like him and he is not forgiven for all the pranks that he has pulled on me

Let me see, Loki trapped me in a pit(with switch-teleport) for one whole mission and then at the end, rescued me. Which I responded with death threatening him with my Reaper prime. He changed color of Excaliburs warfame to hotpink and he tricked me with "kill 20 Grineer rollers for 1 free Kubrow egg"(which made me very furious, when I found out that he lied to me). So yeah, he's kind of a douchebag

In a recent prank Loki did, he put glue in another Saryn's shoes and she was not happy about it

What can I say, I'm the tenno with many tricks in my sleeves. Beside, a good prank makes me Happy

I know what makes me happy, hunting you down until you say you are sorry. But that I will save for another day. Be prepared Loki, be prepared

Loki Prime: "Fan of lies now are you partner. You haven't thought about trying something extremely old but simple? Here have a drink Nekros and Excalibur" says and throws two bottle of water but the water tastes salty and like it has lemon juice on it. "One for you too frame brother" says as tosses a bottle of same water to Loki.

Zephyr: "Well... You haven't seen what our Loki has done. Hell that picture of a charger on my bathroom was seriously heart racing experience"

@Revel72

*takes a quick sip and immediately spits it out* I know I shouldn't trust a Loki, too salty to be a good lemon juice

*takes a quick sip* Ugh.....too salty, but atleast it's not as bad as having my warframe being colored hotpink

You though you could trick me. You almost had me there, but I know that this drink is either too salty or too sweet. Beside you kinda gave it away when you gave the same drink to Nekros and Excalibur

Sorry Zephyr if missed your question before. I will now answer it: the Zephyrs that I have met, is usually quick with their words and fast thinkers. Overall I think Zephyrs are great team member and have the advantage of being in the air longer than other tennos, if there is room to do it of course

Edited by WolfmanX9

Loki Prime: "Good job on detecting the troll. High five?" *raises hand for high five*

Zephyr: "Loki Prime told me to hand over these bubblegum to get the taste of that prank liquid away or you can have normal water this time"

Edited by Revel72

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

eh he he.....hi *activate invisibility*

Yes Saryn, this is the Loki who pranked you and hes gone hiding

What a coward, won't face his consequences like a tenno

@Revel72

*high five Loki Prime*

I think I will take some water, aren't that into chewing bubblegum

I do the same, don't see the point of chewing bubblegum