The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Support!

Sir.Valance

Question

17 answers to this question

Mine is almost 3 days long and i still havent gone a reply. Was jus wandering if some1 else is taking longer or is it just me?

Just wait. They'll get to you.

Warframe support people are really nice.

Edited by Sutherland

Mine is almost 3 days long and i still havent gone a reply. Was jus wandering if some1 else is taking longer or is it just me?

It can take up to a week or two. Depends on what you reported.

Bug reports will take a looooong time. They is busy.

this is why people goes complaining in the forums instead of filling a support

Unfortunately that doesn't make it any more effective. If anything, because it almost always gets lost beneath a lot of threads and posts about the same issue (or different ones).

Best bet would be to open another ticket, or bump the original one (no idea if that can be done, now that I think).

well ur replies were incredibly fast... cant say the same for warframe support.

anyways, i jus said i wanted to change email cuz i wana start all over again cuz i wana play as volt! is it so hard to change emails??

Well changing your email wont allow you to start all over again as far as I'm aware it'll just change the email you use to log into the game with.

well ur replies were incredibly fast... cant say the same for warframe support.

anyways, i jus said i wanted to change email cuz i wana start all over again cuz i wana play as volt! is it so hard to change emails??

You cannot change your e-mail to start all over again.

Make a second account instead. You will be done faster =_=

Considering it was just a weekend and on Monday there was a Canadian holiday, (Civiv Holiday). Only a few support staff work on weekends, and that's only for certain types of tickets.

It'll be answered in due time, don't worry.

i even sent an email to support@warframe and giving them all my acc info!! gawd i wanna play this game so bad!! it looks cooool!!

I don't believe support replies to e-mails. they just use it to send out notifications regarding your support ticket. Either way you should NEVER give out your login information, even on a support ticket. Support doesn't need your login information because they already have it on record.

Also, why can't you play now? What's keeping you from playing?

Well changing your email wont allow you to start all over again as far as I'm aware it'll just change the email you use to log into the game with.

Also this. Changing your e-mail doesn't reset your account. It just changes the e-mail you log in with/get notifications on.

Considering it was just a weekend and on Monday there was a Canadian holiday, (Civiv Holiday). Only a few support staff work on weekends, and that's only for certain types of tickets.

It'll be answered in due time, don't worry.

I don't believe support replies to e-mails. they just use it to send out notifications regarding your support ticket. Either way you should NEVER give out your login information, even on a support ticket. Support doesn't need your login information because they already have it on record.

Also, why can't you play now? What's keeping you from playing?

Also this. Changing your e-mail doesn't reset your account. It just changes the e-mail you log in with/get notifications on.

You can respond to the mails that Support sents you and whoever is in charge of your issue, will respond back via same mail.

Sending direct mails to them, i dont know if that works. Never tried it, and especially never tried sending them my account info ( nor i will ever try that ).

i only have 2 emails. im too lazy to create another 1 cuz creating an email address at yahoo requires u to input ur mobile number which i only have 1.

now by changing my email i can create a new acc using my older one and so, starting all over again.

if i register using my other acc, ill have to make new yahoo mail to transfer the older warframe acc and transfer my new warframe acc into the older one.(assuming swapping cant be done)

this is why it prevents me from playing it