Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot Equip Newly Bought Weapons?

s0mpz

hey!

I recently noticed that for me to be able to change my for example main rifle to another one i need to sell the old one first because i cannot switch the order in the inventory slot? Does anyone understand what i mean by that?

When i buy a new weapon i cannot equip it b4 ive sold my old 1 and that is bad. You have 8 spots for weapons and u should be able to move them around in their spots to show which 1 u want to equip and which one u dont.

Please fix this asap :)

Other than that, this is by far the best game ive played in a long while. having a blast atm!

Edited by s0mpz

I had the same issue, but fixed it. I bought a Strun from the market, as opposed to buying it straight from the weapon selection menu, and when I went to equip it, it was telling me to buy it again.

I fiddled around with some things and accomplished nothing.

I went back to the market to look at the Strun I bought, which said it was owned, clicked it to view the details again, then went back to the weapon selection menu and... “Voilà!”, a magical Strun is owned there and equippable.

Hope this helps.

I only had this issue recently and only with the dual swords, I bought them twice and I still can't equip them... I'm down the cost of two sets and I still can't use them :( Refund? :D

You should file a ticket to the support team and describe the bug.

I have this problem too, since today.

Yesterday my building progress of the Cronus-sword finished, and I could equip it without any problems.

Today, about five hours ago, I've bought a Latron, and tried to swap it with my MK1-Braton. But just as the thread starter described, I just have the option to buy a new one.

The Latron was in my inventory, and it was marked as "owned" in the shop.

I... "fixed" my issue by selling the MK1, the game automatically equipped the Latron then.

Before I did this I checked my swords, a Skana and aforementioned Cronus. I couldn't swap them, I still can't equip my old Skana .

Well, that much for my first bug report. I hope it helps

Having the same problem, bought a warframe from the market and I can't equip it. Same with the Furax that I bought from the weapon screen. Relogging in doesn't help nor does looking at the description.

[edit] Quick update. I don't know if this was there before but the things you own in the equip screen show up on the far left. Though you can still purchase the same item multiple times, leading me to think that it hadnt registered my purchase. Problem solved I guess? Maybe a bit more ui clarification or maybe I should just pay more attention.

Edited by sebasterbator