The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So It's Update Day... 14.2? (The Megathread)

TennoSimons

if more stuff and fixes/impreovements are added to the dogs id be so happy

improvements = faster no miss kubrow attacks, more attack animation - i mean its a tough space dog but fights like a puppy (more acrobatic moves please)

dog deletion , more dog customization.

im also thrilled if theres new much stronger claw type weapon or enhancement to huge weapon category {like fragor or galatine / scindo}

fixes are always nice, but i hope for the dog to be prioritized

The old interface for PC's users ;) (In the options menu, like that everyone is free to choose between Pc's interface or console's interface :D)

Ffs the new interface is not a console interface -_- Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you should try to put false thoughts in other peoples' heads.

Ffs the new interface is not a console interface -_- Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you should try to put false thoughts in other peoples' heads.

But it clearly is a console interface, wake up !

10+ clicks to get the same thing 1 could do with the pc UI.

Consoles always ruin everything.

Where did you get 10 clicks from, it takes me like... one.

Not to mention consoleros would probably be faster on the old UI as well since they had the same bar up there, didn't they. Now they have to pull up the menu first or go to the different physical locations.

This menu is going to slow down console people just as much...it just looks fancy and has more fluff.