The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So It's Update Day... 14.2? (The Megathread)

TennoSimons

FREEZE RAYYYYYYY pls

By the way, mastery rank 17 is already possible to reach 

Not for me, it is not... missed some of the early event weapons. Also am merely master... no lato prime. I am literally one weapon away from mastery 17. 

But I assure you, sir, that I have done everything in my current power and have obtained every available weapon to me as of present.

Ffs the new interface is not a console interface -_- Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you should try to put false thoughts in other peoples' heads.

Man, you didn't read before, i made the suggestion to be in options menu like that everyone is free to chose. I like it, but be honest right here, it is far slower than the previous system. And that is a fact. We can still have the old interface with the internal view of our ships... Would be faster.

On the newest devstream, the devs had said that it was not a console interface.

Yeah maybe, i don't deny it. Everyone have economical obligations.

Not to mention consoleros would probably be faster on the old UI as well since they had the same bar up there, didn't they. Now they have to pull up the menu first or go to the different physical locations.

This menu is going to slow down console people just as much...it just looks fancy and has more fluff.

Haha now you're in deny. Not with the old interface we got on PC. Maybe it was different on console, but right now, the design is just 100% destined to a pad/ controler usage.

Anyway, Have Fun! ;)

On the newest devstream, the devs had said that it was not a console interface.

Yeah, like they are gonna admit they had to change it for consoles...

Where did you get 10 clicks from, it takes me like... one.

I have to press escape + 2 clicks to get to arsenal, but then if you want to go back to navigation thats another escape + 2 clicks, before it was 1 always. I know its gonna improve but for now it is a lot less practical.

Good point....still, I am fine with it, and your idea...dunno what we are arguing about really...

Yeah I know, it looks better that's for sure and they'll fine tune it with time, the UI is the least of my worries with the game so no arguing necessary.

Yeah, like they are gonna admit they had to change it for consoles...

I have to press escape + 2 clicks to get to arsenal, but then if you want to go back to navigation thats another escape + 2 clicks, before it was 1 always. I know its gonna improve but for now it is a lot less practical.

Because 1 more click will tear your arm off... C'mon PC brothers and sisters, don't be lazy!

Really, complaining about the "number of clicks " sounds so lazy to me. It takes maybe two seconds more to access your arsenal, and in return you get an asthetically pleasing experience? Sounds alright to me, just a couple extra clicks.

That's my two cents. 

Really, complaining about the "number of clicks " sounds so lazy to me. It takes maybe two seconds more to access your arsenal, and in return you get an asthetically pleasing experience? Sounds alright to me, just a couple extra clicks.

That's my two cents. 

Its not a big problem but its when you have to access arsenal 20 times in a day, it gets a bit annoying.

How would my statement convey that?

Basically all I said was that he shouldn't try to spread lies about something just because he doesn't like it....has nothing to do with being a hypocrite...you might want to look up that word.

His opinion is that it is more of a console oriented UI, which I wholeheartedly agree with, whereas your opinion is that it's not.  I use the term "opinion" lightly, here, since it is completely irrefutable that the last UI was phenomenally more ergonomic with a mouse, but that's besides the point...  The point is, you claim he's not allowed to share his opinion and you are, and THAT'S what makes you a hypocrite.  TMYK