The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So It's Update Day... 14.2? (The Megathread)

TennoSimons

PLEASE BE THE XBOX ONE VERSION! ;(

That's really unlikely to happen today. They wouldn't just randomly drop the XB1 version on a PC update day with absolutely no warning that it was going to be released. They would likely at least give a release date for it, before it comes out.

That's really unlikely to happen today. They wouldn't just randomly drop the XB1 version on a PC update day with absolutely no warning that it was going to be released. They would likely at least give a release date for it, before it comes out.

I have a bad feeling their "big announcement" next week at gamescom will be the Xbone release. Microsoft seems to also have some sort of "big announcement" there too.

I don't mind them announcing an Xbone release; I'm just a little worried that it'd be the ONLY thing they announce. But they've been hyping that day pretty hard, so we'll see.

The old interface for PC's users ;) (In the options menu, like that everyone is free to choose between Pc's interface or console's interface :D)

Won't be coming back. Read developer's workshop posts more, DE confirmed this.

...the poll in the last community hot topics found support for this largely favourable (if you don't want to use them, don't buy them).

A new weapon would be nice (an event even nicer), but getting those mk-1 weapons will give the mastery I need to make mastery 17 :)

the 4 Kubrows alone are enough to get to MR 17...

Fix 5 players on Dark Sector Conflicts. 

Fix player freeze at the end of bleed-out/revive on Dark Sectors.

Fix disconnects on DSC mission start.

Fix team disband on any mission complete.

More Kubrow mechanics adjustments; Still not enough, more whining on forums till next week.

Tweaks to new UI to make it friendlier to PS4/gamepad.

Chat fix probably won't come (40% chance or less)

One or two new weapon(s). Grineer love? Dojo lab has too few Grineer weapons... OR... Corpus FREEZE RAY.

I'm hoping they've tweaked the Kubrow breeding a bit more.  Even after getting rid of recessive genes, there are still reports of people breeding two of the same breed/behavior and getting a completely different one (I.E. Two Sunika imprints make a Sahasa.  Wat.)

I'm hoping they've tweaked the Kubrow breeding a bit more.  Even after getting rid of recessive genes, there are still reports of people breeding two of the same breed/behavior and getting a completely different one (I.E. Two Sunika imprints make a Sahasa.  Wat.)

Magic.

*$&*&*#(%& seal clap*

It's time for hardmode quests and Kubrow killing....they "promised" the hardmode quests in a hotfix very soon after U14 (they said that in the livestream 1 day after U14 dropped....)

kinda approaching a month now....