The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Game Mode Idea!

colb0lt

I hope i'am not the only one that thinks this, but I really thought that survival mode would be where you have to survive wave, after wave of enemy's and the game would only end when all players died, so I was think if a game mode like this could be added to the game.

It could work like this, after every wave, the there become more and more enemy's that become harder and harder (like a normal defense mission) but if a player dies, they will re-spawn at the end of that wave, and the game ends when all players die in the same wave. (working a lot like Call Of Duty's: Nazi zombies)

But as the game goes on there could be a mixture of enemy's, like it could start with Grineer and after like 5 waves some attack drones could come along, and maybe after another 5 waves some Ancient Infested could show up, progressively making the game more challenging as time goes on. The game would not really have a way to complete the mission as its mainly for for or a challenge so at the end it wouldn't have mission failed, it could have something like the amount of waves survived or say 'The Tenno of been over run' or something like that.

This is just a basic idea that I thought of typing up, so feel free to add your ideas.

Thanks for reading :3