Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow 1.1

Trayzerlol

- Allow multiple active Kubrows (when they're grown-ups they don't need to stay in the incubator 24/7 right?)

- Every active Kubrow loses 10% DNA stability/reset so you must sustain them all

- Breeding is possible even when playing with a Doge

- Much more flexibility since you can take whatever Dog you want on your mission and switch them like sentinels and underwear

- show crit / crit dmg and dmg numbers of kubrows for clarity

- edit2: make it possible to release kubrows. even pokemon knew 18 years ago that you MIGHT not want to keep your 30 rattata that you caught to get one with perfect stats.

that is all. please make it happen...

edit: imagine how awesome it would be to see playing doges all over your ship. DE please!

Edited by IlIIlII

Don't forget:

-Can get rid of unwanted kubrows at will(no waiting 20 days for doges to die)

Edit: actually I don't care if the method ends up being a quest to go and shoot your doge in the face with a sybaris, the two that i have that i want to get rid of look like cows...

still more humane than starving them to death

Edited by GhostSwordsman

I would love to sell my Kubrow, i hate watching it die. it makes me feel guilty and horrible. I dont even like checking on her it says "Kira is slowly dying". Super sad face... inb4 puppy blender.

Let's sell them to Darvo.

The profit knows he'll end up buried in credits from selling them to Corpus as pets (make sure you make your kubrow hate the Corpus so they can bite their boxheads off :D)

I would love to sell my Kubrow, i hate watching it die. it makes me feel guilty and horrible. I dont even like checking on her it says "Kira is slowly dying". Super sad face... inb4 puppy blender.

dont get tricked into having feelings for pixels. no matter what the message says, horrible looking kubrows must die until we get a release option!!1111111 paying ridiculous amounts of plat for more and more stasis slots AND having to write down the names and quality of all your kubrows to keep track of the decent ones is a horrible concept...

Edited by IlIIlII