Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.1.4

[DE]Megan

Finally a Sonar fix, hope it works this time!

Fixed an issue with certain Mods (i.e Heavy Caliber) not working correctly with Hall of Mirror clones.

Does  this mean client-damage issue on Mirage is fixed? What about lags and permanent clones that kill performance?

Good job, DE! I especially liked the part where you didn't give us an option to release our Kubrows. It's not like that's a very popular request and something you promised would be available from the beginning or anything...

But hey, gotta work on those PVP balance changes, am I right? 

Edited by CorrTerek

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue with players being able to start private conversations with themselves.

So does that mean I can't talk to myself anymore?

Well fine, didn't really like chatting what that dork anyways.

/ignore knotofmetal

Edited by KnotOfMetal

Wonder how much more nerfing of blade storm will take place before they give him another ability and take blade storm out of the game totally. It was like the only cool ability on a frame that actually did anything that didn't drop off. Now its what just there for looks now??

Was so much better when it did true damage and lasted 17 seconds and there were no clones. Now it just a joke. In case you haven't notice that when you nerfed it the first few times for pvp and dark sectors it crossed over into pve. I know now why DE Megan never uses it when she plays him in Prime time.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

• Friend/Invite-Only/Key sessions: The Mission Start countdown will no longer start when one player readies up.
  • Friend/Invite-Only/Key sessions: The host can now cancel the countdown without leaving the entire squad.

Thanks for fixing this extreme annoyance!

Edited by stpwncold

Yeah, the damage system seems broke. I was using a loki and meleeing low level grineer on mercury, and for some reason the damage ranged from 500-10000. I was using a level 0 dual ichor at the time. All damage was while invisible and only one melee combo, no stacked bonuses.