Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.1.4

[DE]Megan

Fixed an issue with players being able to start private conversations with themselves.

But who will we talk to if not ourselves?

^ This.  Not a fan of this "fix". Maybe not a popular feature, but for those of us who were using it... Very important functionality.

(humor)

Didn't fix chat bugs.  The chat system shouldn't require two port forwards per client.

As to the mission start timer going off prematurely when someone else joins being fixed?  No... what you expert coders have done is break it so that the timer doesn't start at all unless you manually start it.  This just happened.  Only two people on a team, one person selected a mission, the other voted yes for it, and we just stayed there waiting.  We had to manually select "start timer".

Hoo mamma.  Nope, they didn't fix another problem either.  When a teammate selects a mission sometimes I show as having voted for it when I haven't.  There was a green check mark above my name, I hadn't even seen that a new mission had been selected yet.

Edited by Nomad76

As mentioned before, update fixed mastery rank bug achievement. It also fixed a bug with another achievement (Obtain 5 Warframes) for me, i've got it right when i'm logged in after this fix (tho i've already had 8 frames, but still have not had this achievement). Thank you DE, but still many work to do. Keep it up. This game will be much better without annoying bugs.

Fixed an issue with players being able to start private conversations with themselves.

You mean I'm not crazy? Hooray!

You mean I'm not crazy? Hooray!

Oh no...NOOO! ;_;

Oh no...NOOO! ;_;

*goes insane*

*goes insane*

This user is currently offline and will not receive your message.

Edited by Ailith

Please fix Antimatter drop host bug ;-;

Edit:Also, Please make Sonar's target color the same as energy color. It's damn near impossible to see in Tenno Conflict.

Edit2: When inviting someone to group via right clicking on their name in the chat tabs, it completely breaks the UI, making it impossible to use anything other than the chat. ESC doesn't work either, only alt+f4

plz fix the AMD bug plz de