Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Mobile Defense Currently Impossible (Bug)

Holymartyr

Currently if you try Infested Mobile Defense (I was doing Eris, Solium) you CANNOT win because the room with the corrosive gas does damage to the console atm. Even if you camp the panels to vent the gas, and activate it the first time shields drop, and spam activation as soon as it comes off cooldown every time - the console will die before you finish 'hacking the console'. I've now tried three times, verified it is currently impossible. 

Please post your results with this mission - Thanks!

Edited by Holymartyr

I couldn't figure out that bs either,  I was taking damage and the consoles just didn't worked even after the cooldown.

Its great they are bringing new stuff, but at least they could explain how the damn thing works instead of just leaving it there. 

Its great they are bringing new stuff, but at least they could explain how the damn thing works instead of just leaving it there. 

This. It's good to have a patch note explaining it, but those patch notes will be lost after the many updates. The wiki shouldn't be the main answer either, as this should be intel given by Lotus.

"Tenno, the room is filled with corrosive gas. Activate the console near the terminal to temporarily vent the area."

These kind of things should have been anticipated and thought out when the content was introduced. This criticism/feedback applies to any future content of the sort.

Edited by Casardis

Eris infested mobile defense bug is still alive... And that over a week after the bug become common knowledge. =/

One of us was only there to spam the console to vent the gas nonstop, he pressed x the whole time but the console still died without any infested getting even close (we killed am at the doors).