Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hud Bug. Can't Change Chat Font Size

(PSN)iBoiz

I accidentally pressed on "Default" when checking Options menu now the Chat size is so tiny I barely see anything.

Changing "HUD Scale" changes the size of the health/shield bar but doesn't change the Trade Chat Font size.

I tried restarting the game, restarting the console. Neither worked.

De fix this pls

I'd like to piggyback on this HUD bug, since it's chat and text size related.  :D

If you set the text to a larger size, in the chatroom, and you go on missions or hit your dojo really quick, the private messages you've had with folks will space weirdly based on the default smaller text size.

It basically looks like the chat pane has added line carriages to sentences where the wordwrap would hit on the smaller text size.

So if you typed this sentence in the larger text, then went into your dojo to do a trade, it originally looked like this.

I am an elegant bumblebee with a dapper hat, but I have
lost my monocle and I would need my monocle to find my
monocle.  Please, help me!

Once you're in the dojo, the chatpane spaces things out weird, so that sentence now looks like this.

I am an elegant bumblebee with a dapper hat, but I have
lost my monocle
and I would need my monocle to find my monocle.  Please,

help me!

So what I think is happening is the wordwrap would hit after the first "monocle" in the smaller text size, but after "have" in the larger text size, and for some reason it's not actually doing a wordwrap but doing line carriages with the assumption that the smaller text size is in use.

The reason this is a problem, rather than just quirky and unsightly, is that this odd text shift will push the most recent comments under the scrollable text field, making the most recent comments inaccessible and unreadable.

Edited by (PS4)Hooligantuan