Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whatever Happened To The Other Weapons?

RSITH

Well I have been thinking about it lately, how come weapons like the machete, snipetron, ether daggers, boar, etc. we're remove from the market? Is there a reason I'm very curious. Also will they ever come back?

Snipertron, Machete, Ether Daggers, Boar and Gorgon were the only weapons removed from the market, because they were unpopular or didn't fit in lore wise, so they got removed to the vault.

The vault opens from time to time and gives back those bp like it recently did with machete (Gorgon is still in login reward rotation and boar can be optain with the rhino bundle for plat).

Snipertron, Machete, Ether Daggers, Boar and Gorgon were the only weapons removed from the market, because they were unpopular or didn't fit in lore wise, so they got removed to the vault.

The vault opens from time to time and gives back those bp like it recently did with machete (Gorgon is still in login reward rotation and boar can be optain with the rhino bundle for plat).

I see.. But, should they just unlock them all for mastery?

... Wait, why is the Gorgon not fitting into the lore?

I hope you're not holding your breath on that philosophy buddy.

Here's a post from Megan on the issue:

Lol

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/259078-tenno-reinforcements-vault-machete/?p=3007444

That's the only real info we have on vaulted weapons. Basically they're coming back when they're coming back.

Got to know!

Founder's items and CBT items are not vaulted, they're gone forever.

Actually these items will never be back. DE has stated such many, many times.

Well that even though if they do put excally prime back they would make a lot of money...

Well that even though if they do put excally prime back they would make a lot of money...

And break a promise they made to founders, and lose customer trust, and be no better than PWE. It doesn't matter how much money they could potentially make, they're not going to do it. Feel free to message a dev if you'd like to hear this from an official source. 

... Wait, why is the Gorgon not fitting into the lore?

It wasn't a lore problem, they removed it to keep the market clean and because nobody was using it. Supposedly. Since we're still in beta weapons may disappear and reappear, they'll all be back in eventually though. 

Edited by vaugahn

no no they wont, instead every founder will attempt to break DE server till it start to burn and overall ruin DE rep which pretty much burn the company to the ground

+ look at CB gear aka lato and braton vandal, OB founder and other had tried for them (like me and my friend kubbi) to obtain then again in game, DE said nope and stand by it

And break a promise they made to founders, and lose customer trust, and be no better than PWE. It doesn't matter how much money they could potentially make, they're not going to do it. Feel free to message a dev if you'd like to hear this from an official source.

I do agree what your saying.

exactly! being one of the people who couldent afford a founders pack at the time of closed beta i would definitely buy it if they offered an excalibur prime access!

the only way founder will allow such to happen if every founder gets a vote in a poll to get something else that is major and possibly game breaking

Well I have been thinking about it lately, how come weapons like the machete, snipetron, ether daggers, boar, etc. we're remove from the market? Is there a reason I'm very curious. Also will they ever come back?

By taking stuff away they build a selection of things they can gift us with.  PS4 is getting an alert this weekend with the ether daggers blue print, I guess out of guilt over U14 delays.

no no they wont, instead every founder will attempt to break DE server till it start to burn and overall ruin DE rep which pretty much burn the company to the ground

+ look at CB gear aka lato and braton vandal, OB founder and other had tried for them (like me and my friend kubbi) to obtain then again in game, DE said nope and stand by it

wow are people that crazy these days?

the only way founder will allow such to happen if every founder gets a vote in a poll to get something else that is major and possibly game breaking

Yea but, I doubt that every founder would give us a chance cause they do want to be privilege I get it but, give us a chance that would be great.

Yea but, I doubt that every founder would give us a chance cause they do want to be privilege I get it but, give us a chance that would be great.

Consider those items just like preorder or kickstarter bonuses in other games. They got them because they were there first. They're never ever ever going to be back. 

so u willing to, give founder the following:

-unlimited credits

-all event exclusive with no work

-perma component bp (forma, cata, reactor)

-unlimited all booster

-additional 5-10k platinum into every founder? even the lowest tier?

which this will also kill DE income cause well we spend alot of $$$ in this game 

i have spend over 1k in this game

Edited by luanle21

so u willing to, give founder the following:

-unlimited credits

-all event exclusive with no work

-perma component bp (forma, cata, reactor)

-unlimited all booster

-additional 5-10k platinum into every founder? even the lowest tier?

which this will also kill DE income cause well we spend alot of $$$ in this game 

i have spend over 1k in this game

what do you mean that if we get what they have they get more privileges I see but, happens if we were just asking for just the frame and the weapons?