Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whatever Happened To The Other Weapons?

RSITH

what do you mean that if we get what they have they get more privileges I see but, happens if we were just asking for just the frame and the weapons?

u want the excal prime, skana prime, and lato prime? u all that not founder (and some CB non founder) will agree to give us all dat and possibly more if u want it, which also gonna kill DE bank account since us founder still buy alot of platinum (dont get why cause i got 9k plat when i bought GM total, o wait i was stupid as f'ed back then and bought the frame instead of doing a boss run 300 time to build 1 single frame)

u want the excal prime, skana prime, and lato prime? u all that not founder (and some CB non founder) will agree to give us all dat and possibly more if u want it, which also gonna kill DE bank account since us founder still buy alot of platinum (dont get why cause i got 9k plat when i bought GM total, o wait i was stupid as f'ed back then and bought the frame instead of doing a boss run 300 time to build 1 single frame)

Wow.. We'll I'm poor or feel like it xD

ima go add me on steam legend prime xD cya guys

Ah we'll I hope every founder is reasonable unlike fury, no offense you got your reasons. But, we want it too just think about that. So many of us wanting that frame so bad. Why don't you want us to have it ?

Somebody lock this already, it's been dragged to the whole founder pack thing FOR THE 1000TH FREAKIN TIME.

Also, let me make this clear:
Short version:
aoZmAww_460sa_v1.gif

Long version:

Ok seriously, this has been carried for over a year long enough and i'll repeat it again:
They had the founders program open for almost a year, if you didn't got in time, it's your fault. I in my case didn't got it because i live in POORtugal, but hey you don't see me complain, i'm just super glad people actually invested their money into this game and it's developers.
Warframe has the best community i've ever seen, the best developers i've ever seen and the best FREE TO PLAY content i've ever seen, and trust me i've played a lot of games ever since i was 6.

What keeps a game alive it's his community, and if it's community is a piece of crap, then the game won't live long enough(Irrelevant to games like COD, and other MOBAs).

Now what makes a crappy community? crappy developers, and that would be DE if they would put the founders program in again, founders would feel betrayed and they would forever hate DE, not to mention the fact they would storm rain DE with lawsuits.

DE is loved in everybody possible way, especially for their interaction with the community and the way they keep their word.

TL;DR it has never happened, it isn't happening and it's never going to even happen.

Edited by Mrevasivepants

i thought this thread was about the vaulted weps not the founders pack op didnt say anything about founders  so lets go back to talking about weps in the vault not the ones that are gone forever like the snipertron(vandel) which actually has a good chance of coming back

Did someone said Excal Prime ?

Here, have a Lock Prime !

On a serious note, I prefer locking that thread to prevent trolling attempts, flamebaits and other bad behaviours common to those kind of conversation. Especially when Excalibur Prime wasn't really the subject of the conversation. OP had his answer anyway. And I don't want to clean a full page of posts.