Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sugatras Not Color Customizable

eksby

They revert to their default color once you go out of the "attachments" color customization screen. This is not limited to just the Nikana, I tried it on other weapons and the sugatra went back to the default colors on all. 

Edit: Logging back in and out "fixes" this, until you go into the "attachments" color customization screen again. Then the sugatra will go back to the default color after you exit the "attachments" screen.

Pictures below.

rapkBkF.jpg

BWp19jY.jpg

s3vP7LF.jpg

fE3HBZB.jpg

Also, Mirage's hand clips through Nikana in the noble stance. 

Edited by kuliise

It's generally faster just to exit the weapon customization screen (but not log out), and then go back to the attachment screen. Historically this returns the color choice that you had, and doesn't require you to go through the logging out and in fiasco.

Of course, this may have changed with updates and I could be horribly wrong. I am never wrong.

Eh, just log out and in. It's a glitch.

It's generally faster just to exit the weapon customization screen (but not log out), and then go back to the attachment screen. Historically this returns the color choice that you had, and doesn't require you to go through the logging out and in fiasco.

Of course, this may have changed with updates and I could be horribly wrong. I am never wrong.

No need to log out just go into attachments again

I'm familiar with the normal color bugs. This isn't one of them. I've logged back in and out, as long as you go into the "attachments" screen of customization, the sugatra will revert back to the default color. If you don't touch the attachments screen, then logging out and back in will "fix" the sugatra to the color it is supposed to be.

Edited by kuliise