Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lato Prime Replica

sp4rtan148

I made a Lato Prime because i'll never get my hands on one ;_;

Liek dis if you crie evrytiem.

So, I was originally going to do a regular Lato but the stupid proportions went wrong so I said F*%$ it and do a Lato Prime instead.

So this one took quite a bit of time because each stupid gold part needed about 4 coats of gold paint. It surprisingly took longer than actually making foam model, oh yeah and by the way its made out of foam yada yada yada, just like every other thing i've made so far.

Here she is:

njPgd4f.jpg

I'm mixed on how the thing turned out.

Edit: I forgot to tell you my camera is crap so i'll try getting a better picture soon.

Edited by sp4rtan148

Honest review time.

On the painting, I give a 7/10. The gold is a bit dark and somewhat gaudy, but it can be difficult to find a good, well priced gold nowadays, and as you said your camera is sub-par so it might just be coming out oddly. Also the original Lato prime's barrel and receiver were cream rather than silvery-white, but I'm willing to let that pass because of...

On the model I give a 9001/10. Excellently crafted with marvelous attention to detail.

Honest review time.

On the painting, I give a 7/10. The gold is a bit dark and somewhat gaudy, but it can be difficult to find a good, well priced gold nowadays, and as you said your camera is sub-par so it might just be coming out oddly. Also the original Lato prime's barrel and receiver were cream rather than silvery-white, but I'm willing to let that pass because of...

On the model I give a 9001/10. Excellently crafted with marvelous attention to detail.

But senpai I couldn't find any cream paint ;_;

I like this DE should make models of weapons on the Merch store 

^^I WOULD SO BUY THAT^^

Anyway any DE team member reading this needs to know that if the every put weapon model on the merch store the need to send profits to me because I came up with the idea

Edited by oick88

I like this DE should make models of weapons on the Merch store 

^^I WOULD SO BUY THAT^^

Anyway any DE team member reading this needs to know that if the every put weapon model on the merch store the need to send profits to me because I came up with the idea

lol too late my friend, I asked that a LOOONG time ago XD

DE don't send me moneyz or give me credits for this idea.

Edited by sp4rtan148

How bout you make a clay statue of a Roman-esque excalibur? With his skana dangling loud and proud in front of him? If you catch my drift?

Put some layers of ceramic gloss on it, and watch the $v$ roll in (DE will probably replace their current excalibro statue with yours, most likely).

$v$