Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questions About Weapon Parings, Farming, And Other Stuffz!

hijinks_the_turtle

Question

Got a few weapons that could need some paring to be comfortable in using them.

I got a Latron Prime currently building, what's a good side to pair it with?

How about other primaries I have like Drakgoon and Vectis?

If you wanna know, I have AkLex, Stug, and Vasto as my current secondaries.

Now, for farming... What's the best place for farming circuits easy?  Having a hard time finding good peeps to farm for that stuff.

Other stuff:

I really like my Drakgoon  and Stug, how much forma should I invest in them to make them do well end game?

Ignis, is it worth it to make?  I like flamey weapons, but not so sure if I should build it if I also have most of the parts for Phage or Quanta or Castanas (just need moar circuits and forma).  I have limited weapon slots, so I'd like to make the most of my weapons.

Also, Phage vs Quanta?  Both seem pretty similar to me,,,,

Edited by hijinks_the_turtle

2 answers to this question

Latron Prime is a decent allrounder and you can pretty much take any secondary with it. Obvious choice would be Marelok because how omnipotent it is. (I can supply you with Lex Prime if you are interested, I think I have spare set)

Personally, I hated both Drakgoon and Vectis, however, my friend invested like 3 Forma into Drakgoon and was able to plow through entire waves of enemies up to like level 40-50.

Vectis was kinda fun to use but personally it required too much resources to make it good, and that misaligned scope...

Best place for farming anything are nodes with constant and high enemy spawnrates like Mobile Defense, Defense and Survival, Nekros in a squad is a must if you are farming. I'm usually online, feel free to PM me if you would like to farm something.

As to Phage vs Quanta.

Quanta has insanely good ammo economy but has a bit worse elemental output limited to as much as two combinations at once (Phage is able to have up to 3 at once), both are good choices however I think that Quanta is much better for longer runs with lower level enemies (I don't mean level 20 but something around 40) while Phage scales much better in higher levels due to constant debuffs.

Edited by Mofixil

Latron Prime is a decent allrounder and you can pretty much take any secondary with it. Obvious choice would be Marelok because how omnipotent it is. (I can supply you with Lex Prime if you are interested, I think I have spare set)

Personally, I hated both Drakgoon and Vectis, however, my friend invested like 3 Forma into Drakgoon and was able to plow through entire waves of enemies up to like level 40-50.

Vectis was kinda fun to use but personally it required too much resources to make it good, and that misaligned scope...

Best place for farming anything are nodes with constant and high enemy spawnrates like Mobile Defense, Defense and Survival, Nekros in a squad is a must if you are farming. I'm usually online, feel free to PM me if you would like to farm something.

As to Phage vs Quanta.

Quanta has insanely good ammo economy but has a bit worse elemental output limited to as much as two combinations at once (Phage is able to have up to 3 at once), both are good choices however I think that Quanta is much better for longer runs with lower level enemies (I don't mean level 20 but something around 40) while Phage scales much better in higher levels due to constant debuffs.

I'll take you up on the Prime Lex. :D  I sent you a friend request, just so you know.

Edited by hijinks_the_turtle