Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I Start Again ?

Egholth

Question

Hey people ! 

I was playing this game like a month ago. The reason I stopped playing is logining issues (Login Failed. Check Your Info.) I had a long conversation with DE_Nathan but nothing happened.(He was trying so hard to solve but I really got bored.) Now I just saw the Update 14 and I can say that It looks awesome ! I'm not really sure to start again. (I don't want to fight with bugs login issues etc. because I'm not a hardcore gamer I just play like 2 hours in a day.)

Soo should I start again ? Do you guys liked the new Update ?

4 answers to this question

It's incredibly buggy right now.

I mean so many bugs that sometimes I consider stopping until they get it sorted out.

My friend has 700 hours in the game and he has played since first release(Founder, hundreds spent on this), and he says right now is the buggiest the game has ever been.

So...if bugs were your problem...

It's incredibly buggy right now.

I mean so many bugs that sometimes I consider stopping until they get it sorted out.

My friend has 700 hours in the game and he has played since first release(Founder, hundreds spent on this), and he says right now is the buggiest the game has ever been.

So...if bugs were your problem...

I am the same as his friend, i just have almost 1000 hours on (Ingame not to talk about the hours spent moding,trading, and custemizing) i see some bugs, but nothing game breaking.

I enjoy Update 14 alot right now i am working on getting cool imrpints (Kubrow stuff) so i get some awesome Kubrows.

The ship can be a bit anoying, Ordis, but i like his anoyence, it is kewl

And the Silva and Aegis is so cool it is worth returning just for that

In total right now i have no idea what you should do, i got extreame patience so i dont know what you should do, but i recommend returning some time :)                            You could of course wait until U14 is a bit less buggy if you dont have Patience :p

Edited by Sadroth