Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp Feedback : The Best Way To Post.

LascarCapable

Hello Tenno-Ladies and Tenno-Gentlemen.

I just want to inform or remind you of the most useful way to post helpful/constructive feedback in this subforum. Because PvP can be an highly tense subject, please avoid these kind of arguments/posts :

-"PvP shouldn't be in a PvE game".

-"X is a troll".

- Insults.

-"The best way to fix it is to remove pvp"

-"I wish Dark sectors were PVE only"

-"The Devs dont care about PVP"

-"The Devs dont care about my feedback"

-"The Devs dont even know what balance means"

-"Shouldn't be wasting resources on PVP"

-"Do you even test this game?"

-"You barely even play PvP/You are a Pve player/noob"

-"Your opinion is invalid because i have a 10 k/d and have been playing PvP for years"

-Unnecessary amounts of negativity

-"I played against you before and you are bad, therefore your opinion is too"

-Etc

That list may be updated at any time.

In order to make PvP the best it can possibly be, please post informational/constructive feedback. Nothing good comes from tearing down each other/or the dev team. The feedback doesnt have to be positive but being constructive is the key!

Report any posts/threads that are not following the guidelines posted here and in the code of conduct.

Thanks,

-D20(Einde)

-theclinton

Edited by theclinton
Typos, engrish, updated to make it even clearer
  • Like 1

This section has more insults than feedback in it.

Please use the report function so we moderators can take the appropriate actions - we cannot read all of the threads in this section 24/7. Let's help each other make the forums into an environment where progressive discussion thrives, not a pit full of Toxic Ancients.

• Like 1

Please use the report function so we moderators can take the appropriate actions - we cannot read all of the threads in this section 24/7. Let's help each other make the forums into an environment where progressive discussion thrives, not a pit full of Toxic Ancients.

Will do!

Should we pin this?

Done. Guys, please be advised that the points Einde mentioned in the OP are already covered in the Community Rules, with regards to disrespectul/rage posts, trolling and derailment. Consider this an extra reminder to always be mindful of the rules:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/7-community-rules/.

Continued violation of the rules will mean warning points, and suspensions/bans if necessary as per the guidelines.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...