Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Trinity Deserves To Be The Next Prime.

(PSN)kiddplay13

Her luck has been in the pooper lately. Her awesomeness was taken away, she's ultra slow, she has lobster tail butt, and the poor girl doesn't even have an immortal skin (Even though she used to be the only immortal frame! [talk about irony]). Vote Yes on Prop Trin (paid for by the Trinity for Prime Campaign.)

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

Haha, this wasn't paid for. But no seriously, since Blessing got adjusted I haven't seen a single Trinity in-game. I think if Trinity Prime exists now, people will just make here for mastery and as a trophy.

Since Blessing got adjusted I haven't seen a single Trinity in-game. I think if Trinity Prime exists now, people will just make her for mastery and as a trophy.   

This is wrong. This is assuming that everyone is an uber 1000 hour player who plays 2 hour T4 missions and used to love immortal Trinity. Some people, BELIEVE IT OR NOT, actually enjoy just roaming around the regular solar system still and playing lower void missions with friends and randoms. Not everyone is the same in this game, it's mainly forum people who are like that. It's the thousands upon thousands of quiet ones that fill up the rest of the game you know.

Edited by BiggCMan

Her luck has been in the pooper lately. Her awesomeness was taken away, she's ultra slow, she has lobster tail butt, and the poor girl doesn't even have an immortal skin (Even though she used to be the only immortal frame! [talk about irony]). Vote Yes on Prop Trin (paid for by the Trinity for Prime Campaign.

I approve this message.

If she was still the same Trinity, why have so many users abandoned her?

Because people aren't fans of frames with no direct damage output or crowd control abilities. It really is that simple. The people who only liked her before her Blessing "nerf" were the same ones who liked Rhino just for Iron Skin.

PS I'm hijacking your thread.

NYX PRIME FOR NEXT PRIME!!!

Edited by (PS4)KestralSylver

Because people aren't fans of frames with no direct damage output or crowd control abilities. It really is that simple.

PS I'm hijacking your thread.

NYX PRIME FOR NEXT PRIME!!!

Nyx is the if not one of the strongest frames in the game, her time will come but Trinity needs some TLC

Nyx is the if not one of the strongest frames in the game, her time will come but Trinity needs some TLC

And? What does the strength of a frame have to do with when they are primed? Trinity was added long after Nyx mate. There are at least two female frames ahead of her for prime status. I didn't state Nyx Prime as next prime out of personal preference, I did so using logic.

There's an equal likelihood between Nyx Prime and Banshee Prime at this point (so admittedly that part was out of personal preference). One will be in the next update, the other in U15. After that, two male frames, between Ash Prime and Volt Prime (most likely Volt Prime first, since he's been made a starter again). After that, Trinity Prime and Saryn Prime, likely in that order.

I'm just basing this off of each Warframe's release order, and the Male-Male-Female-Female-Male-Male order of primes that have been issued so far.

Edited by (PS4)KestralSylver

Honestly I would love trinity prime.

The designs of the primes are better in general and would want to see Trinity without lobster skirt.

Also I still use my trinity in a survival. Helps nekros desecrate spam since he has energy.

Plus with quick thinking I can give my team high damage resistance.

*Goes around town vandalizing all of the Vote for Trinity yard signs.*

Bwahahahaha, never shall you see your prime miss lobster.

But anyways from a personal preference standpoint it'd be an annoyance since that means ranking another Trinity... bleh.  From a non-personal preference standpoint though, we'll just have to wait and see since it could be anything.  In all likelihood it'll be a female, and last I checked lobstergirl was indeed a girl.

before trinity was changed, I ran with duration mods. After the change, I now run around with mods that remove duration.. Tad more dynamic.

I still bring her out when going for long survivals, and the shorter duration means that I can "heal" more often.