Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Trinity Deserves To Be The Next Prime.

(PSN)kiddplay13

I want my Trinity Prime with TWO lobster tails.

Like... one going down and the other going up? lol.

before trinity was changed, I ran with duration mods. After the change, I now run around with mods that remove duration.. Tad more dynamic.

I still bring her out when going for long survivals, and the shorter duration means that I can "heal" more often.

That's honestly the best way to go with her, Fleeting Expertise makes Energy Vampire (and all her other abilities by association) drastically more useful. I can literally give the entire party infinite energy no matter how much they spam their skills in Defense missions.

If she was still the same Trinity, why have so many users abandoned her?

Because people that used her like to use broken frames just so they can act like nobrainers? Before the fix, 70 % of players were Trinity+Ogris/Penta. When their noskill combo was broken, they abandoned Trinity as they didnt use her because she was their favorite frame.

Edited by RoboDoge

This is wrong. This is assuming that everyone is an uber 1000 hour player who plays 2 hour T4 missions and used to love immortal Trinity. Some people, BELIEVE IT OR NOT, actually enjoy just roaming around the regular solar system still and playing lower void missions with friends and randoms. Not everyone is the same in this game, it's mainly forum people who are like that. It's the thousands upon thousands of quiet ones that fill up the rest of the game you know.

^THIS is right.  =)

I enjoy playing with Trinity now.

I find it quite ironic that she used to be the most mindless frame to play, now she's almost too complicated. When I play as her, I feel like my brain is constantly overclocked. Warframe is a pretty fast paced game in general, and with her I have to keep an eye on her health, everyone else's health, her energy, and frequently use 3/4 of her abilities, more than most frames who just use one. It seems more difficult to actually play the game with Trinity because I get so bogged down in the maintenance of keeping up link, and energy vampire/blessing as needed.

I enjoy it, but I can definitely see why people would prefer playing easier frames like valkyr.

Same thing that will happen no matter who they pick: a lot of people will complain.

But at least with picking the Warframes before Vauban to be Primed first, then the number of complaining players would decrease (at least those who argue that everything before Vauban must be Primed first would be satisfied). 

But at least with picking the Warframes before Vauban to be Primed first, then the number of complaining players would decrease (at least those who argue that everything before Vauban must be Primed first would be satisfied).

I think it's a pretty safe assumption that the next prime will be female. However, the most frequently requested are Ash and Volt. So yes, many tears regardless.

I agree though, Mirage would be pretty unexpected. It would be a really interesting addition though, since she could be introduced via quest. Like, a continuation of the Mirage quest, where you research her origins. Plus, f you could only obtain her via a quest that can't be initiated until completing the regular Mirage quest, it would solve the age-old criticism that "no point in vanilla farm once prime is released". Hmmm, I'm putting too much thought into the, but Mirage Prime would be neat.

Her luck has been in the pooper lately. Her awesomeness was taken away, she's ultra slow, she has lobster tail butt, and the poor girl doesn't even have an immortal skin (Even though she used to be the only immortal frame! [talk about irony]). Vote Yes on Prop Trin (paid for by the Trinity for Prime Campaign.

Eh who knows, Prime 'Frames don't get any extra status boosts, only an appearance and Polarities.

We know for fact though that the next two will be females, so we'll see.

She isn't slow. She doesn't have a lobster tail butt.

She doesn't have a lobster tail butt.

Dafuq is dis?

aICA3.jpg

Honestly, what's it supposed to be? I like the idea of Trinity's supporty kit when I very first started playing and becoming a founder, but to be completely honest with you, her looks were the only reason I've never bothered to get her.. Front is ugly, back is ugly, everything is ugly.

Edited by Fitzhugh

Dafuq is dis?

aICA3.jpg

Honestly, what's it supposed to be? I like the idea of Trinity's supporty kit when I very first started playing and becoming a founder, but to be completely honest with you, her looks were the only reason I've never bothered to get her.. Front is ugly, back is ugly, everything is ugly.

Twins lobster-tail-cooked-lg.jpg

I agree Trinity needs some love. One of the very first frames in game and still doesn't have her immortal skin. Least give her some prime lovin then.

And? What does the strength of a frame have to do with when they are primed? Trinity was added long after Nyx mate. There are at least two female frames ahead of her for prime status. I didn't state Nyx Prime as next prime out of personal preference, I did so using logic.

You are incorrect. Trinity was added in before Nyx. She was in game before I even started playing back in mid January 2013. Nyx on the other hand was added in update 6 along side Frost at the tail end of January 2013. Trinity used to drop off the old Hek before Eris was even on the solar map (where Nyx was originally farmed at).

But seriously, if DE continues the apparent trend of two males then two females, then that means that a female Prime is next.

How about female Ash prime?

Ash_Female_Concept.png

Edited by Brontolith

Dafuq is dis?

aICA3.jpg

Would you rather she looks like Nurse Joy?

Edited by Aramanth