[DE]Drew

Current Status (August 21st, 1:55PM EDT): U14 has arrived! Check out the patch notes for more details!

Current Status (August 19th, 4:20PM EDT): Soon. Soon. (August 21st)

Current Status (August 19th, 12:00PM EDT): Waiting for certification. 

Current Status (August 14th, 8:00AM EDT): the PS4 update is off to Sony for certification!

Current Status (August 7th, 9:55AM EDT): The team is finalizing localization and technical requirements before sending the build for certification mid next week.  

Any word on the estimated version which PS4 will be getting? 14.0.x or 14.1.x?

• Upvote 12

I think reb said in the last devstream it would be 14.1

• Upvote 2

Answer: 14.1

In the usual PS4 style, the update will have all the relevant hotfixes for the new content.

• Upvote 16

Thanks for the news. I really love this game, been trying to play it since it came for PC but it was impossible for me, now that is on ps4 I can play it every.single.time :D  thank you for this game, cheers!

• Upvote 4

Answer: 14.1

In the usual PS4 style, the update will have all the relevant hotfixes for the new content.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! TY DE!!!

• Upvote 1

Woot! Awesome news, thanks for the update! Won't be playing much though, my daughter will be here before then! :D

Since I probably won't be able to congratulate you when the time comes, early congrats, SCP-100912! 

• Upvote 15

Thanks for the information. Is there any word with the toggle shoulder camera option? It was meant to be included before but it never made its way into our settings.

• Upvote 6

rad! DREW do you know how the event will play out that came before the new ship update? are we still getting that?

• Upvote 1

Woot! Awesome news, thanks for the update! Won't be playing much though, my daughter will be here before then! :D

Congrats dude! :D Hope everything goes smoothly!

• Upvote 2

rad! DREW do you know how the event will play out that came before the new ship update? are we still getting that?

Yes, the Breeding Grounds event will come with the update.

• Upvote 3

Congrats dude! :D Hope everything goes smoothly!

Since I probably won't be able to congratulate you when the time comes, early congrats, SCP-100912!

Thanks you guys!! :D

• Upvote 3

Very cool beans! It MIGHT just be here when I get back from vacation!

...and holy poop, I need to go a week without gaming. Arrrrggggg........ withdrawals. Uh, oh... NO LOGIN REWARDS. Maybe I shouldn't go on vacation. I'm making this week count!

• Upvote 1

Great news.. Thank you as always Drew!!! Hey-- Do you have any idea as to what we are getting exactly?  Doesn't have to be an exact build number because I know its not always like that-- but say like..the banshee fixes that were in 14.1.4 and the PVP ash balancing/frost balancing for dark sectors.  I really liked 14.1.4 it felt like a really solid patch-- I hope we get up to that!

Any info you can share like this would rock! :-)  Thanks in advance as always man!

EDIT:  Oh yes, and absolutely!  Congratz SCP! :-)

Edited by (PS4)Crackle2012
  • Upvote 2

Great news.. Thank you as always Drew!!! Hey-- Do you have any idea as to what we are getting exactly?  Doesn't have to be an exact build number because I know its not always like that-- but say like..the banshee fixes that were in 14.1.4 and the PVP ash balancing/frost balancing for dark sectors.  I really liked 14.1.4 it felt like a really solid patch-- I hope we get up to that!

Any info you can share like this would rock! :-)  Thanks in advance as always man!

EDIT:  Oh yes, and absolutely!  Congratz SCP! :-)

If you were to go back a page, Drew confirmed it to be 14.1.

• Upvote 1