Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Parrying Not Working In Melee Vs Melee Ds.

HoakinBlackforge

As the title says, parrying is something useless, when i try to parry, the enemy still makes me damage with his melee weapon, no matter if i block his attacks with full stamina bar, even i hear the "clang" i still get damaged.

Yeas, they deal damage, but it's reduced. I'd hardly call it "useless"

lol it only works while channeling. Not it is a mod for taking up space while ranking up to 30, thats its purpose. Also making it activate only during channeling is most likely DEs method of balancing. Although the fact that its a mod makes it a huge setback already. :'(

Edited by Shreiko

Yeas, they deal damage, but it's reduced. I'd hardly call it "useless"

ORTHOS PRIME, DUAL ICHORS, DUAL ZOREN and every melee weapon capable of making 1 hit kill.

So, its still a bit useless.

Btw, having to channel its really a pain, that will suck up all your energy, and not always you have since they removed those energy dispensors.

Edited by HoakinBlackforge

Its important to note, also, that the opening for a Riposte is based on RNG right now, which is ludicrous AND ridiculous.

If it was based on skill and timing then parry/riposte-ing in DS conflicts would have a place, but as it stands right now, its just kind of silly trying to face-tank everything your enemy throws at you when one or two stray shots will seriously ruin your day.