Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Displeased With Kubrow System Overall.

Legonist

So you couldn't explain how it's a mini game, not surprised because it's not a mini game. And because Mastery tied to them they are not option until there is a lot more content where players can pick and choose what to level to increase their Mastery.

I already explained how it was a mini-game. There are a lot of things tied to MR, and you don't have to use all of them.  Hell, you can't even get some of them anymore.  Your argument is invalid.

Edited by (PS4)DesecratedFlame

in a game where u could  customization    your colors of your warframes / rifles / pistols / melee / sentinels  to  pretty much  anything , suddenly your stuck with 1 random color scheme  / body type  of your kubrows   forever !  

it's goes agents everything  that warframe has developed / designed so far . And seems like a greedy cash grab / greedly money sink .

I have 20 warframes and i would like to match a kubrow to  each of then like i do my sentinels  but  i think DE going to stick with this  bad system  ; i have little hope left     

in a game where u could  customization    your colors of your warframes / rifles / pistols / melee / sentinels  to  pretty much  anything , suddenly your stuck with 1 random color scheme  / body type  of your kubrows   forever !  

it's goes agents everything  that warframe has developed / designed so far . And seems like a greedy cash grab / greedly money sink .

I have 20 warframes and i would like to match a kubrow to  each of then like i do my sentinels  but  i think DE going to stick with this  bad system  ; i have little hope left     

It's not a P2W scheme, as it is now.  Trust me, I would be the first to call it out if it was.  It is simply something you don't like so you are trying to shame them into changing it.

It is meant to be a virtual pet.  You don't get to choose it's color scheme because it you are hatching a pet, just like you can't choose a baby's hair color before it is born.  Kubrows are not meant to be just another piece of equipment.

It's not a P2W scheme, as it is now.  Trust me, I would be the first to call it out if it was.  It is simply something you don't like so you are trying to shame them into changing it.

It is meant to be a virtual pet.  You don't get to choose it's color scheme because it you are hatching a pet, just like you can't choose a baby's hair color before it is born.  Kubrows are not meant to be just another piece of equipment.

Funny  my carrier isn't just another peice of equipment it's  my needed backup , and the kubrow are wardogs!

The kubrow system as is ; is  annoying , building in a  time lag to simply switch  between different kubrows  is boring .  the credit up keep is either ignoble for vet players or placing the kubrows out of reach for new players

as to the coloring  -  

4594b5d5f8066ac681efb923f0614d95.jpg

chinese-dog-dying-zebra-dyed-wtf.jpg

dog+grooming+2.jpg

Funny  my carrier isn't just another peice of equipment it's  my needed backup , and the kubrow are wardogs!

The kubrow system as is ; is  annoying , building in a  time lag to simply switch  between different kubrows  is boring .  the credit up keep is either ignoble for vet players or placing the kubrows out of reach for new players

Sentinels are equipment.

They are working on a way to get rid of them.  It was brought up in the last hot topics. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/286178-august-8th-community-hot-topics/

I already explained how it was a mini-game. There are a lot of things tied to MR, and you don't have to use all of them.  Hell, you can't even get some of them anymore.  Your argument is invalid.

No you didn't. If you want to increase your Mastery, yes, you do have to use everything. Some being unavailable now makes it even more important to level every new thing that comes out.

It's not a virtual pet. It's more equipment with a hassle mechanic. And the last time I check when you get a pet you get to choose the type, breed, etc.

It's not a virtual pet. It's more equipment with a hassle mechanic. And the last time I check when you get a pet you get to choose the type, breed, etc.

Agreed, Its like being told to gather all the items to genetically modify, hatch, and mature a kubrow. Then being told to pull a level in on a gumball machine to see what type and breed of kubrow you get. And guess what? His DNA is also unstable due to all that DNA modifying you did, now give him these needles every 3 days or so.

The system makes no sense and has needless hassle mechanics to fill in the gaps.

No you didn't. If you want to increase your Mastery, yes, you do have to use everything. Some being unavailable now makes it even more important to level every new thing that comes out.

Actually, it makes your argument invalid.  Your assertion was that every thing needed to be leveled because mastery rank in everything was somehow a requirement. However, the very fact that things have been taken out and you can no longer obtain their mastery rank proves that to be false in the eyes of the game's very own creators.  That is not even taking into account that there is no real reason to rank MR beyond rank 8.

It is a virtual pet. You need to check again.  The closest example in terms of virtual pets was the original digimon.  They were virtual pets that you would  carry around on a key chain and take care of.  You would hatch them from and egg, need to do things like feed them and train them. 

They were random and could fight for you.  Sound familiar?