Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Having To Wait To Redo You Mastery Rank (Rubbish) Btw

(PSN)F_L_A_S_H_8_5

Why is there not and option to spend plat or credits to speed up waiting times when you have failed!! This means I won't be playing this game for 24 hours as I don't want to waste good xp and time because iv failed to do the mission!! Wich is stupid ! also more info before u take the test would be good!

actually, it doesn't waste exp if you level things whilst capped. Once ranking up, it's possible to have an entire mastery level in waiting to be ranked up again. The one test a day restriction still applies though :P So you wouldn't be able to take subsequent tests one after another, you gotta wait a day inbetween.

Two things;  First off don't worry about your affinity/xp, it will all carry over so there's no need to stop playing on that front.  Secondly, the wait is there as a sort of way to promote the seriousness of it being an actual test, where failing has consequences.

Now mind you I don't think the 24 hour wait is necessary, but there needs to be some sort of hit to someone who fails.  A suggestion I've seen a lot which is solid in my opinion is to give someone two shots before enacting the time penalty.  Additionally I'd think it fine to reduce the severity of the time penalty to somewhere around 4-6 hours at most.

The mastery system is already trivial. Lets trivialize it even more. Might as well remove it.

We should be made to repeat tests every so often and when we fail, we go back a Rank. After making the tests more punishing of course. So at least when someone says I'm Rank 12, we will know the poor bastard is working for it.

Also drop a rank if you don't log in for a week and take it again.

... and when you die in missions.

... or fail missions.

Actually MR should drop by one randomly. Just saying.

[Mastery Rank is awesome!]

All my plus ones.

BEHOLD! THE MASTERY SKILL RANK OF AWESOME!

inb4: "LF Tenno for thing. Must be Mastery 9001 or no response."

Although... I think this might be the one case where I don't mind the mentality. I'm also part of the crowd that would be IN that top tier so I might be biased.

The mastery system is already trivial. Lets trivialize it even more. Might as well remove it.

We should be made to repeat tests every so often and when we fail, we go back a Rank. After making the tests more punishing of course. So at least when someone says I'm Rank 12, we will know the poor bastard is working for it.

Also drop a rank if you don't log in for a week and take it again.

... and when you die in missions.

... or fail missions.

Actually MR should drop by one randomly. Just saying.

That might be slightly reasonable once the tests are actually fixed. I had to wait four days to finally get into my rank 10 test because of the black screen and return to ship bug.