Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Huge Sahasa (Brown Fur And Golden Yellow Spots)

I am selling a huge and gorgeous Sahasa with brown fur and golden yellow spots. It's the largest size kubrow I have seen in the game so far. People keep asking where I found that bear.

I could also trade it for a similar sized Sunika with really nice colours

Starting Price: 200p for both imprints
Buyout Price: 1000p (confirmed at 4:14PM Today)

Bidding will end tonight at around 9-10PM when I get online. Only when the actual trade is made will I confirm and say if the imprints are sold. Until then happy bidding.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLD: Buyout price reached.

Thanks to all you placed bids and showed interest.

Don't forget I still have the deep grey (almost black) Huras ,with a light grey stomach that I will be putting up for sale soon. I have an attached image of him in the last post to this thread. If you are interested just let me know and I will send you a message when he is up for sale.

zuy710H.jpg?1
RYuI0Vl.jpg?1
9XdB6Oi.jpg?1
Edited by Philamon

Okay folks I will likely end the bidding around 9-10PM tonight, when I will be able to sign on and make the trade. I will also set the buyout price at 1000p. Maybe someone out there loves her look as much as I do and will buy her out. If not her imprints will be sold to the highest bidder tonight. If there are any false bids or buyouts I will contact the next highest bidder and see if they still want to claim their prize.

Be prepared to own your very own kubrow bear as early as tonight if the winner is online. Thanks for all the bids so far and may the best Tenno win. I also have a deep gray (almost black) with a light gray stomach Huras, that is only slightly shorter, that I am considering putting up for a short auction as well. So keep an eye out.

SOLD: Buyout price reached.

Thanks to all you placed bids and showed interest.

Don't forget I still have the deep grey (almost black) Huras ,with a light grey stomach that I will be putting up for sale soon. See attached image of him below. If you are interested just let me know and I will send you a message when he is up for sale.

dJK5gTC.jpg?1