Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

End Game Idea/s

Xenogear

C'mon, you know you got some ideas just waiting to be shouted out on this beautiful white forum page

Best part is, the dev's will actually HEAR you - See https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/28387-what-truly-makes-this-game-great/#entry255749 for details.

Anyway here's my idea for a simple idea, please read this all before judging my idea but its a typical end game system that could really push it in the right direction IMO (without setting it on a determined path, you can really add or do whatever with this type of system) - but its a pretty standard concept with a twist since were in a universal UI based mission setting.

Map drops / Coordinate drops that unlock certain portions or secret areas that span across the universe, maby its a boss drop on a certain level, or maby its several boss drops across a span of areas, or maby even its a secret hidden only found by doing parkour!

So you find whatever you need to find, mash them together using some crazy grineer or lotus technology, and poof, its a map leading to a secret mission that has the potential to be anything - and pops up on your grid

best part is you know you have unlocked the next best thing this could include but is not limited to..

super uber rare mods that you cant find anywhere else (and need for the next level of difficulty)

super uber rare materials to craft those super uber rare sick looking ninja weapons

super amazing awesome cool helmets..

the list goes on ... or maby..

you find the next piece of the map that you and your clan mates need to hit that 24 man raid grineer blast fest of a mission where the gigantic infested monster of a boss comes in and destroys all 24 of you cause it was actually a 50 man raid!!

I'm of course kidding at the end there, but you see where I'm going with this, post your ideas!

Edited by Xenogear