The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prosecutor Missions: Delta Becons Up The @$$!

-HolyShenlong-

Im pretty damn sure im not the only person to complain about this or find this increasingly annoying.

But if I do 15-20 godamn waves in Ceres to gain 7 goddamn DELTA BEACONS one more time!

Im gonna stick my $&*^ in a @(*()$ aluminum fan.

I DONT UNDERSTAND!! DEVS!!! WHY!!!

Literally we move all the way to @(*()$ u14 to start getting mirage and ppl still don't even have hydroid.

NOT TO MENTION that when we even defeat Vay Hek systems RARELY even drops...

In my understanding people play these games with the intent of grinding to achieve something.

and were getting nothing. What is the point of the game?

To make us not want to play this game?

To find other games to play?

cus thats pretty much whats happening?

After a solid week of work/school, I like to play me some fuckin warframe.

but I don't see the point in doing it anymore if I can't get what I play for?

(and no im not gonna pay for it if I can get it for free.)

Oh well you see on endless missions deltas are guaranteed.

Because people like you complained a lot.

people like me wouldn't complain if this S#&$ didn't keep up. Its LITERALLY a waste of time, I understand grinding to obtain, but to RARELY obtain? Yea....im gonna complain....

people like me wouldn't complain if this S#&$ didn't keep up. Its LITERALLY a waste of time, I understand grinding to obtain, but to RARELY obtain? Yea....im gonna complain....

RNG is annoying enough when the odds are fair. But this is UNFAIR. Just make all the beacons drop one in four already! Even if you ran a fair game (even odds for the beacons and blueprints) getting Hydroid would still take a long time.

Unable to calculate the odds of a non-Delta dropping, because since the patch I haven't gotten anything but Delta Beacons.

Unable to calculate the odds of a Hydroid System BP dropping because in six Vay Hek victories System has never dropped.

We love and respect our Devs. In that spirit, I am claiming the ludicrous chain of horrible odds that must be bucked to get Hydroid is an unintentional bug, and not the insult to the gaming community that it appears to be. Please, beloved devs, please see about fixing this little bug for us.

Edit: tone

Edited by Derpo

But the key doesn't want them one in four.

That was the point. Have the beacons drop evenly, and the ridiculous numbers of beacons required to make keys is dreary enough of a grind. It is unnecessary to make one of the beacons drop all the time, or make kappa really rare.