Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oddity Thread (Gotta Find 'em All)

Architect416

I had no idea these existed!! I'm going to start looking for them now. Maybe people doing the new Syndicate missions could also keep an eye out for cats while searching around for their Syndicate's medallions? I've found that that's an excellent way to find new places you've never explored before.

EDIT: Are there any in the Dojo? (Basically, is it confirmed that there are or are not cat statues there? Until it's confirmed one way or the other, it's at least possible that they're there.)

Edited by Nightyngale

It would be nice to have more clarification overall. There were 50 statues ONCE but as staff members have said there are many more today. The fact that we don't know how many there are in total and do they even exist in every tileset. I would like to know these things because if there's nothing in the void for example and we aren't told that, me and some others will lose countless hours for just trying to find them.

I know there are staff members and administrators (Skree to name one) following this thread so could you please give us some clarity. Also I wouldn't mind knowing how many there are in each individual tileset so we will know if we have found nearly all in one it's not that great of an idea to search there as the chances are smaller.

Last thing I want is to know if there are any in Archwing missions and/or in the underwater parts of the new tileset.

http://i.imgur.com/9Rwq2Nk.jpg

Dont know if anyone has found this one on phobos yet. i was doing a exterminate syndicate mission.

Grineer shipyard tileset

That is a definitely a new one. You can see his minimap for reference about the location. Haven't played Ceres that much so I can't say where exactly it is. Once I have time I'll go search for it unless aomeone does it first.