Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oddity Thread (Gotta Find 'em All)

Architect416

I'd like to thank everyone for their continued interest and support over this past week. There have been a lot of cats re-found and some shocking revelations made about this mysterious easter egg. You've all been so helpful, but I'd like to make a few special mentions to my favorite posts on this thread

Special thanks to (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly for telling us :

That's an Orokitten!

Thanks Grizzly! And here we were, completely clueless. Well, there's that mystery solved

I'd also like to thank Haldos for putting in the long hours, scouring the forums to find the REAL cat statue master post, and linking everyone to it

Quite a few threads about this, in fact. Just do a search on "Cat statue"

Here's one that has been cataloging their appearances:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/285621-cat-statue-locations-gotta-find-em-all/

Thanks so much mate. I have no idea how you found that one. 

Last but not least, I'd like to thank RockExodus. Without this persons cutting intelligence and helpfull attitude, I think I'd lose any hope of finding cats again. 

Look sto be some sort of Frost Prime cat statue hidden on a mission?

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/532884566871916816/580F714D3B12F53A35F29CDE91E7F4CF3A024290/

I havent seen this around the forums or anything so I figured I would start a thread, hopefully someone knows.

See? They even offered to open a new master post about this new Frost Prime cat statue. A true hero

Happy hunting

Edited by Architect416

So I was running A syndicate mission earlier today and was looking for some medallions. I searched every corner of the map and eventually came to something kind of strange sitting in a corner of the map. Does anybody have an idea what it is? I've never seen it before.

Pic1

Pic2

I think this one is #29 on the list, looking at the mini map and the general location. Sorry about that. Good find anyway! You're posting on the cat statue thread so I assume you've gotten that far when you say you have no idea what it is. 

Edited by Architect416

Just doing a mission and I noticed an object on a ledge.  Couldn't pick it up or break it (forgot to try and scan it).  Is this an Easter egg or something?

KQpoSQW.jpg

===

Ah, ok.  And wouldn't you know, the next mission I do I find another one.

FIcPpoT.jpg

Makes me think they really are EVERYWHERE.

Yep, those are cat statues all right. As Jeloxale said the first one is #16, and the second looks like it's #1. Still, great find. The second one went ages un-noticed (and yet ended up being #1 for some reason). 

Up on one of the ledges in a grineer galleon energy room

file:///C:/Fraps/Screenshots/Warframe%202015-02-14%2019-15-34-81.bmp

look to the left

Unfortunately that's not how you upload screenshots to places. You first need to upload the screenshot from your computer to a hosting website and when you're done copy the link it gives you and post it here.

I think that this cat has already been found, based on your description. Is this what you wanted to show us http://i.imgur.com/1iWyK3p.jpg

What this thread looks like to Rhino Fish and Skree

L6bJmRw.gif

There has to be a way to get out of this slump.

Starting from next Saturday, which is also my birthday, I will have a whole week time to do whatever I want. Finally after all the recent real life events I will have some time for myself. I will be using part of that time to search cats more.

so im back (with new name) aka BierWurstGER .. 

so! im searching again :)  BUT !!!!!!!

--------------

im work now on a spreadsheet for this big project .. with the picture data ( LeveZone ; Position;) .. 

We need a table with all Zone from all tilesets .. with image .. for the begin 

after this we can say " hey plz search in this room " or " no dude 4 or 100 people already search in this room; it is clear" 

I WILL NOW FOUND ALL CATS !!! AHHHAHAHA 

---------------

First Tileset im worked on is Grineer Gallone 

example: "work in progress" !!!!

beispielcatsearchproject.png

Sorry for my english? .. or what ever this is ..  ;) 

Why do people never use the search bar??

This isnt one of those scenarios. The op found an object with no name and has no idea what it is. Because of this they cant use the search feature to find previous posts talking about these objects because they have no information on them to search with.

Why do people never use the search bar??

I guess it is really hard to hit the enter-key? idk...

they could at least search for "cat-model", "hidden statue", "easter egg",... at least something :s

Anyway, here the big thread about the orokitten:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/285621-cat-statue-locations-gotta-find-em-all/

(The thread should get pinned...maybe if it is pinned people won't create sooo maany cat-statue threads :3)

Edited by Fabpsi

This isnt one of those scenarios. The op found an object with no name and has no idea what it is. Because of this they cant use the search feature to find previous posts talking about these objects because they have no information on them to search with.

"Cat model".

Also via google "warframe cat"

It is one of those situations.

Edited by Naith

"Cat statue" gives plenty of results, including the aforementioned megathread.