Oddity Thread (Gotta Find 'em All)

good work! Keep it up :) was wondering when super sleuths would start to find  more of the Jovian ones :)

Well to be honest Jupiter is different from other maps. Not only the fact that it's a built structure, unlike something like Eris and Derelict with infestion, but also that it has so many large tiles and open spaces with much detail mean that it's much more difficult to find them. The amount of area that could house a cat is just so damn huge it's taking some time.

Also I'm on hiatus so one less to search for them...

But hey! Good to know you are still with us here :)

Stop searching for them i´m sure the Kitty Planet was a lie we will never get it^^

Don't try to provoke people here. And please quote and link me the DE/staff post that says we would get a kitty planet. As far as I know that thing is a joke from the playerside, but we do know there might be some kind of a reward for finding them.

Don't try to provoke people here. And please quote and link me the DE/staff post that says we would get a kitty planet. As far as I know that thing is a joke from the playerside, but we do know there might be some kind of a reward for finding them.

Oh it's out there all right. There have been stories on backwater forums, quickly silenced over, of a looming shape with ears and a tale. Once I received a message with a link to an image of an odd feline outline in the night sky, but when I went to check who sent it the account had been deleted. The message had gone too, and the link only brought me to a 404.

It's out there all right. But I get the feeling It will only truly revel it's self when we reach the Dev's endgame.

The hunt must go on, for the sake of Warframe it's self  

Planet sized!

Edited by Architect416

.... really? ... a joke from the playerside? mmmh... wait maybe i´m joking too !!1! Dude a little advice from me: Don´t take all seriously, specially things with ^^ , xD or something like that at the end.

Oh it's out there all right. There have been stories on backwater forums, quickly silenced over, of a looming shape with ears and a tale. Once I received a message with a link to an image of an odd feline outline in the night sky, but when I went to check who sent it the account had been deleted. The message had gone too, and the link only brought me to a 404.

It's out there all right. But I get the feeling It will only truly revel it's self when we reach the Dev's endgame.

The hunt must go on, for the sake of Warframe it's self  

Ooh I see.

It appears now in Update 17 that these may be scannable for lore and rewards! :D

• Unique Oddities can now be discovered across the Solar System.  Explore thoroughly, scan them, and unlock unique lore and a unique reward.

Been ninja'd by Runtowin...well played lol :P

Edited by xXDyavol666Xx

Unique Oddities can now be discovered across the Solar System.  Explore thoroughly, scan them, and unlock unique lore and a unique reward.

We can SCAN Orokitties now, I think.

It appears now in Update 17 that these may be scannable for lore and rewards! :D

• Unique Oddities can now be discovered across the Solar System.  Explore thoroughly, scan them, and unlock unique lore and a unique reward.

Been ninja'd by Runtowin...well played lol :P

This is interesting. I want to see how this will effect hunting and such.

This is interesting. I want to see how this will effect hunting and such.

ALL STATUES CAN BE SCANNED FOR UNIQUE CODEX ENTRIES!!

EDIT: They are called "Kuria" In-game.

Each one scanned will unlock ONE line of Lore in the Oddities entry in Codex. Not sure if the order is random or not, requires testing. There are a total of 14 different 4 lines entries making that 56 orokitties!

EDIT: It seems that each kitty gives a SPECIFIC line of Lore. Finding few more to confirm.

Edited by Jeloxale

As soon as I can, I'll update this post with previous cats I'm yet to log. I'll also attempt to scan as many as I can to determine weather they are random or pre-determined. This is about to get big.....

Quoting myself for confirmation

Each kitty gives a SPECIFIC line of Lore.

It seems that not every statue was transformed, which indicates there are even more than there are entries. Found 3(Corpus outpost, all in the same time) that weren't transformed. I'll continue my checking trough the list to see what is going on.

yeah one in New Uranus Underwater tileset.

Located in a huge room with multiple circle-shaped platforms. Almost 80% of the floor is water which you can dive into with sharkwing. There is this huge Tube in which some grineer are practising diving. That tube has this access hatch like feature on it's side and there is the Kuria in the picture.

2015-08-01_00032.jpg

Edit: How to find this one.
Edit2: Fixed URL and angle of the picture

Edit3: You actually have to open the door from a control panel on top of the room.

"Their sameness was shunned"

Edited by -Zr-Scroll

I just noticed something: I know the location of one kitten not yet found (at least I didn't find the location on the OP)

Phobos, extraction tileset, there are three ways to go to extraction. the "middle", with the higher crates. Jump there and you will find one kitten on the rocks.

I can't send prints now :/

yeah one in New Uranus Underwater tileset.

2015-07-31_00001.jpg

Nice finding! I haven't explored the new tileset at all so I'll look for that tomorrow.

So far I've managed to get 21 entries of the 56 available.

The only set I've completed is 7:

"The Uprising came

And Spread like a weed

And army of copy-men

Ferocious and Free"

Set #3

bOhI7yh.png

Transcript:

Confused and bewildered

They judged them amiss

For they never witnessed

Two self-same as these

Set #10

95AXUxx.png

Transcript:

They had a deep strength

That came from each other

Unlike all these copies

Identical, but not brothers

Set #3

bOhI7yh.png

Transcript:

Confused and bewildered

They judged them amiss

For they never witnessed

Two self-same as these

Set #10

95AXUxx.png

Transcript:

They had a deep strength

That came from each other

Unlike all these copies

Identical, but not brothers

Where did you find the cats/oddities? I seem to miss some of those lines you quoted.

I thought I should chime in with my findings, not sure if anyone else has made the connection yet.

Each set of stories are discovered from Kuria of the same tileset. 

So, by this conclusion each tileset where we have found Kuria, there must be a total of four to complete all the entries. I've already begun searching like hell on the Corpus outpost tileset for the last two ones. And if nobody else has noticed it yet, this all seems to be about the Twin Queens when put together.

Please, keep searching! 

I thought I should chime in with my findings, not sure if anyone else has made the connection yet.

So, by this conclusion each tileset where we have found Kuria, there must be a total of four to complete all the entries. I've already begun searching like hell on the Corpus outpost tileset for the last two ones. And if nobody else has noticed it yet, this all seems to be about the Twin Queens when put together.

Please, keep searching! 

I thought the same, but it seems some tilesets have contain more than one set, while I only completed #10, I also have fragments of #9 and #11, all from Ceres Shipyards.

Edited by Playford

I'm not 100% certain, but I think all of #3 verses are from the Grineer Galleon, #10 is Ceres Shipyards.

Ahh ok. It's just that I haven't played them that much to have found all yet. I'll tell tomorrow if these are already known ones and such(confirmation)

Please, keep searching!

Yes... my incomplete collection of 23 Lines is not enough. Also I've missed some already known locations (top it off some don't have a cat anymore). I'm not sure they're all only from one tileset, actually I'm thinking the 2nd set has Jupiter and something else or whatnot(not sure). In either case they ARE sorted by the tileset they're found in, First one being Jupiter.

The complete story(and rewards) will be revealed soon.