Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oddity Thread (Gotta Find 'em All)

Architect416

Nice to see this, I recently started searching for these with my friends (yesterday to be precise) and made an imgur gallery, ill post it here since it might be of some help. Note that these are only the ones we found so far c:

http://imgur.com/a/sAMNe

(the numbers are the screenshot number, not the poems or anything like that)

Looks like you found a few ones that we've missed. Please fill in ? Entries that you have unsolved here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rXRtSaJLb2qGmasXgTn8yrVX4MEVf-ofp_gWsGK8Bio/edit?usp=sharing 

Do anyone report this?

JUPITER, Corpus Cloud City, Deception Missions.

In the place where's the Console to bring the Datamass to, there's a massive forge on the back. On an upper wall it's clearly visible a balcony with a grate (full with lockers). Get inside to find it.

Screens next time.

Edited by Burnthesteak87

Do anyone report this?

JUPITER, Corpus Cloud City, Deception Missions.

In the place where's the Console to bring the Datamass to, there's a massive forge on the back. On an upper wall it's clearly visible a balcony with a grate (full with lockers). Get inside to find it.

Screens next time.

We've already found it, it's recorded a few pages back.

Looks like you found a few ones that we've missed. Please fill in ? Entries that you have unsolved here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rXRtSaJLb2qGmasXgTn8yrVX4MEVf-ofp_gWsGK8Bio/edit?usp=sharing

I checked my codex, seems like its the same ???'s.

But I joined my friends some times and it seems you dont get the scans unless youre the host, so i might be missing something :c

Edited by BlazeKitteh

Does anyone have a better idea where number 18 from the catues drop down list is from grineer settlement is? I have no idea where this ones located and the screenshot does not help at all what room its in nor the description

Does anyone have a better idea where number 18 from the catues drop down list is from grineer settlement is? I have no idea where this ones located and the screenshot does not help at all what room its in nor the description

As i read the instructions it became clear how easy it is to get confused. Basically the tile is just paths going here and there. Not many large openings. Also a drill with a console. Behind the drill is a statue. It's really hard to explain. If you find bigger tile with only narrow pathways take your scanner and search for it.

It's the old number 19 (under "Cat Statues" in the first post).

Found one - not sure if its already here (didnt read every page)

Grineer Shipyard

11-2 : They yearned for it too (in the same "row"/part with 11-4 Perhaps they could too)

Entrance http://i.imgur.com/VvNsger.jpg

Jump all the Way up http://i.imgur.com/NMa5uH7.jpg

Goal http://i.imgur.com/CRJkK6l.jpg

Look like an already found too, but I can't find where...

[EDIT]

This one ! (post numbre 502)

Hum... looks like it was already found even before...

Edited by Neofaucheur

It's the console at the bottow of the Mobile Defense room on Phobos.

Edited by Neofaucheur

Hello all! I'm here to report with my findings within the last hour regarding the phobos grineer settlements tileset. I was able to find 4 scannable oddities- 3 in previously discovered orokitty locations, and 1 in a location I believe used to have an orokitty but seems was never reported here. Anywho. I'll start with the one I don't believe to have been reported in the past here (someone else found and posted a few pages back).

In a very large intersection tile with a massive glowing machine in the middle, there is a kitty hiding in one of the wall cliffs' "window" indents. Verse: "for years they fought on".

Here are some pictures.

The whole room:

pChD7KY.jpg

The general location:

iVUw44G.jpg

Close up picture:

TUf2bNo.jpg

As for the other 3 scannable Kurias I was able to find:

1. "#14 silver kitty" discovered previously by HoRuS2k, found next to an extraction area on a ledge to the left of the extraction (when looking towards extraction when exiting). Verse: "an army of copy-men".

2. "#17 silver kitty" discovered previously by KilelrDrone492, found on top of the winch of mining equipment in the spawn in area where you drop down through a hole to start the mission. Verse: "who ravaged the hordes".

3. "#18 silver kitty" discovered previously by Architect416, found in the four way intersection tile with an active mining drill with a large console in front of it. On the left side of the railing and down a bit is the ledge where it is located. Verse: "the uprising came".

I'd also like to note that after checking my oddities/kuria page in codex- 3 of the lines from the scanned kurias were in the same passage, but 1 is still missing, and the last kuria scan was in a seperate passage. It is my assumption that this means at least 3 of the other orokitties on Phobos are now kurias, and I'm going to try to find the rest and report which ones were converted. I am reporting to this thread under the assumption that people will not care if I spoil the exact locations. View at your own risk, and have fun with your hunting! :)

EDIT: I will continue updating this exact post with the remaining Grineer Settlement kurias as I find and scan them.

Another found. "#22 gold kitty" discovered previously by VKhaun is now a kuria, Found in the defense tileset- go up the back side stairs that lead to the second floor, turn left, and climb to a nearby ledge to find it. Verse: "and spread like a weed".

EDIT:

More found.

"#15 silver kitty" discovered previously by Stumpicus22 is now a kuria. Found in the largest open phobos tile (only took me 3 hours to find this tile to confirm this -_-, protip, it spawns on deception missions) on top of a pillar near a metal circular platform near one side of the tile. Verse: "like chisel to stone".

New picture for reference:

YG1KEag.jpg

"#16 silver kitty" discovered previously by KilelrDrone492 is now a kuria. Found at the opposite end of the extraction chasm lodged on a cliff near a balcony. Verse: "ferocious and free".

New picture for reference:

BeUK37U.jpg

EDIT:

Another found, this one is kinda... confusing. I thought at first this might be one of the "#20/21 silver kitty(s)" discovered previously by KamijoTouma in a "cavern" in the large energy beam room. But I was unable to find the "pillar" he referred to, there was only one kuria, and it wasn't really a cavern in the ceiling, so I believe it is a different kuria that was not yet discovered.

Confirmed this as a new find (again, someone found before me- posted a few pages back :/). It is found in the room with the two energy beam machines that are kinda separated into two rooms, it is found on a ledge above the bridge connecting the two rooms. Verse: "and much like the sea".

Room picture:

7sJrhHg.jpg

Close up:

4uc8t7j.jpg

If I encounter this room again, I'm going to try to find the area KamijoTouma referenced in his original find- his picture was way too dark and blurry for me to try to use it to reference the room, so I'll grab a new pic if I do find a pair of kurias in that room in another spot that fits his description.

EDIT 9:09PM Aug 1, 2015 (last edit for the day so figure I'd mark the time): Started adding verses, confirmed non-relation between one of my discoveries and a pre existing one.

"#20/21 silver kitties" discovered previously by KamijoTouma are now a SINGLE kuria (from what I can tell). Found in a room with 3 large yellow glowing doppler screens on a massive machine, off to a certain edge there is a cave near the ceiling where it is located. Verse: "they came just like waves".

Pictures for reference (the original dicoverer's description was a bit confusing).

Room picture (viewing from location):

m0VdILF.jpg

General location (from room, circled for clarity):

7y4tenj.jpg

Close up:

UaoTKCJ.jpg

"#19 TBA kitty" discovered previously by Architect416 is now a kuria. Found on a large rock pillar near the massive stairs in a certain open tile. Verse: "for years we remained".

Edited by Stratego89

In the Sealab Tileset, there is a tile with a large frozen cavern in the middle, in one of the corridors that leads onto the central cavern there is a Kuria hidden between some pipes close to the ceiling, unfortunately, it is either bugged or obstructed by something, because I was unable to scan it from any angle, even though it was fully visible.

The tile in question, with the corridor marked

zuHKq0Q.jpg

View from inside the corridor, the corridor is marked again for reference

dUhLJNv.png

Up close

YESyUCA.png

Can't be targeted, the name and healthbar don't show up

O7YctCI.png

Impressive, and it implies that there could be other Kuria that aren't related to the poem

Impressive, and it implies that there could be other Kuria that aren't related to the poem

Actually, it is scannable and I believe its part of the poem, but bugged. You have to hold onto the wall on the other side to find the exact point to scan it, however it immediately crashes your game if you manage it. DE pls fix