Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oddity Thread (Gotta Find 'em All)

Architect416

So I found one in the frozen room you're probably familiar with from Natah. Thing is, level geometry blocks it from being scanned in the normal way to get to it, and if you do manage to scan it, you instantly crash. Hooray. Made a video of it: 

Has anyone else been able to scan this one to get it's message?

IMPORTANT: THIS THING IS UPDATING TOO FAST FOR ME TO PROCESS THEM ALL. IT WOULD MAKE IT MUCH FASTER IF YOU COULD FOLLOW THE SAME DOCUMENTING PROCESS I HAVE FOR FINDING NEW CATS, AND FILL IN THE GAPS MARKED TBA. IM SORRY, BUT I JUST CAN'T FIND THE TIME RIGHT NOW

Has anyone else been able to scan this one to get it's message?

I managed to scan it, but it instantly crashed my game. I've tried this several times and each time it has either crashed my game, disconnected me from the server or disconnected everyone else. Each time has yielded no odditity result. We'll have to wait for it to be fixed before we find out what part of the poem this Kuria belongs to.

I found a new one in the uranus sealabs tileset

Verse 9-2

u72wpXz.jpg

IRsgCh4.jpg

The kuria is behind the giant pump at the end of this long pathway in an underwater area as can be seen on the minimap

Edit: as of note...sometimes that long path may not always lead to that dead end but map progression

Edited by Cmdr-A

IMPORTANT: THIS THING IS UPDATING TOO FAST FOR ME TO PROCESS THEM ALL. IT WOULD MAKE IT MUCH FASTER IF YOU COULD FOLLOW THE SAME DOCUMENTING PROCESS I HAVE FOR FINDING NEW CATS, AND FILL IN THE GAPS MARKED TBA. IM SORRY, BUT I JUST CAN'T FIND THE TIME RIGHT NOW

That's all good friend, it's to be expected. Nothing says all this needs to get processed at once, it's a big big job. You're only one person. To make your job easier I'm putting all of my same tileset discoveries and orokitty-kuria conversions in one post and updating as I go along. aka 1 post per tileset until I find them all for that tileset. I started with phobos desert and that post can be found above, I believe I am only missing a handful more. Take your time, and thanks for managing the thread!

EDIT: Just noticed you ask for the verses that accompany kurias, so I'll go back, find them all, and update appropriately in a while.

Edited by Stratego89

Corpus Outpost

Number 14-2 (yes, OP is incorrect, the line catalogued 14-2 is actually 14-3)

Poem Line: Not a force to be fought

Found by: ----

Description: extraction tile; the three tiered zipline canyon; facing extraction point at first zipline there are two tunnels to your side, take the left one; at middle part of tunnel, there is a wrecked trash dumpsters and some odd machine to your left, the kuria is between these on the ground.

2sbwcxc.jpg

6xvltl.jpg

Corpus Outpost

Number 14-1

Poem Line: Now a power to follow

Found by: ----

Description: tile in picture (can't be bothered to describe it in words so do your best to recognize it); at the bottom of the cliff, in the corner

24ccp08.jpg

Edited by Ventose

Anyone know how to get the Kuria from the Grineer Galleon Deception (room) tileset?

Also are there any Kuria's in the Void or Derelict?

1. Use a Loki Decoy on the other side, then find a way to switch teleport it (most angles say Obestructed, but not all. It's also a bit easier if it's right next to the fence.). After that, move back a bit along the hall to scan it (from a little ways away) because there's an invisible barrier covering most of it. I'd get a screenshot, but I'm at work right now.

2. As far as we know, no.

1. Use a Loki Decoy on the other side, then find a way to switch teleport it (most angles say Obestructed, but not all. It's also a bit easier if it's right next to the fence.). After that, move back a bit along the hall to scan it (from a little ways away) because there's an invisible barrier covering most of it. I'd get a screenshot, but I'm at work right now.

2. As far as we know, no.

That's incredibly lucky. I have one Warframe slot left over and I was thinking of making it Loki. (then his prime) I already have most the parts too.

Yeah, but when you try to scan, the game crash.

Edit.

I do not know if this has been found before.

DclZOc8.jpg

vNUJQze.jpg

YIO436e.jpg

Ok thanks for the info I found it and added the string of lore to the document.

It said "A Mirrored Reflection"

I don't think I've seen that tile yet. Is that a specific mission on Uranus?

The capture room I believe, at least I found it in a capture mission after following the target for a while.

Been awhile since I posted anything in this thread, I believe I've found the last Kuria for the shipyard tileset- the room itself seems more common in extermination than anything, and involves a LOT of jumping(thank god for parkour 2.0). I'd actually found it long ago, but never posted it here...

Pics:

Looks like a bland loot room at first, but when you're where the lockers are look straight up and you'll see that it's actually tall as all living hell

KD5bG6H.jpg

More than meets the eye

4ObPqTJ.jpg

Climb all the way to the top catwalk, and look in the room with fewer lockers- between a set lies your Kuria

cZ0uwyp.jpg

*Edit: Oops, forgot the lore line it added, I'll add it in when I get back on later if nobody beats me to it

Edited by KamijoTouma

I've been scanning all the ones I can find.... and several just remain bugged and wont load into my damn codex... sigh

There seems to be a bug where only the host gets the scans. Try running solo and tell me if it's working or not.

Number: 12-2 - Grineer Shipyard

Poem Line: Something More Than A Whole

Room

FSvbTPJ.jpg

Directions

rHz1ysJ.jpg

Entry to the room under tram is in near that platform with console, just head down and look under last steps section.

Kuria itself

pXTkKdU.jpg

Seems to be statue #33 replaced with kuria.

Edited by daExile

Found 9-2 on Uranus, Sycorax exterminate.

http://imgur.com/PjLlylU

If you follow this path you'll end up in an underwater cave with full of sharks.

http://imgur.com/HGWLYrd

There you have to turn left and follow the road, which will lead you to a dead end with crates.

http://imgur.com/sYiXktV

Edit: Oops, this is the same as Cmdr-A's in post #554.

Edited by Tomsee

Found 9-2 on Uranus, Sycorax exterminate.

http://imgur.com/PjLlylU

If you follow this path you'll end up in an underwater cave with full of sharks.

http://imgur.com/HGWLYrd

There you have to turn left and follow the road, which will lead you to a dead end with crates.

http://imgur.com/sYiXktV

Edit: Oops, this is the same as Cmdr-A's in post #554.

"They yearned for it too"

http://imgur.com/H9Ts5il

These ones have already been counted for. Keep searching!

After scanning 39 Kuria I got the little laurel icon in the codex signifying the entry is complete. However, the undiscovered versers weren't revealed and I still have 17 more to scan.

NXRu8AI.jpg?1

This happened to me after 47, now I'm at 48. The Kuria glow green and are much easier to locate now, much like any other target that has been scanned to full.