Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oddity Thread (Gotta Find 'em All)

Architect416

>People are still posting pictures of locations.

>Videos of all Oddity locations came like 3 days after they came out.

>Do your research.

Do you do your research? Because The earliest videos came out 3 days after the update, but it took a whole week to find and get them all.

So they gave us a badge for our efforts as well, but the thing that strikes me as odd is what the message from Olemedi says.

d060c485377f6355a4351100539687df.png
https://gyazo.com/d060c485377f6355a4351100539687df

Unless like, its given for people who scanned like, 50% of them all, and its just an afterthought added. No way for me to know / check at this point. Need confirmation from others eventually I guess.

So they gave us a badge for our efforts as well, but the thing that strikes me as odd is what the message from Olemedi says.

Unless like, its given for people who scanned like, 50% of them all, and its just an afterthought added. No way for me to know / check at this point. Need confirmation from others eventually I guess.

I guess it might be given at a certain completion point or they plan to release more. As in new poem and shuffle the places but i doubt players would stay with that for long.

Kuria sugatra would've of been awesome.

So what is "Olemedi"? Has this been done before because I'm clueless.

Olemedi is the name of the entity that messages you after you have gotten all 100% of kurias and gives you a statue for decoration inside your liset, no idea who or what they are but they are the driving force behind the kuria's apparently. But now we have a 2nd message from them giving a reward, but its probably for 50% or so, but since I've already gotten 100% theres no way to tell at how much percentage it gives it out at.

Olemedi is the name of the entity that messages you after you have gotten all 100% of kurias and gives you a statue for decoration inside your liset, no idea who or what they are but they are the driving force behind the kuria's apparently. But now we have a 2nd message from them giving a reward, but its probably for 50% or so, but since I've already gotten 100% theres no way to tell at how much percentage it gives it out at.

Same boat as there's something like 4-5 I've not got.

I got it although I only have ... about half of them scanned yet. So yes, it is tied to a certain degree of completion that is (way) less than 100%.

• 2 weeks later...

So there is a sigil at 50% and a kuria statue at 100%??   I'll have to see if I got the sigil, because I've got like 8 left...

It was released in an update that is not yet available for consoles, so no. You have not, but once the console updates come for 17.5 you will however. It seems to be given automatically if you already qualify for it, whether you've already finished it fully or are even just 1 statuette above 50%

Edited by Cmdr-A

Hi all

I need to get last 2 for finish this... But i cant get this underwater rooms ;/ Kuria 6-4 and 9-2. Anyone know the mission where spawn of this rooms are more possible?

Hi, I usually see 6-4's tile a lot on exterminate. Its not a garuntee but typically I've seen it most during exterminate missions mostly!. As for 9-2 its usually exterminate. Exterminates typically seem to be the mission type that has the most underwater experience out of all on Uranus I'd say. And going down dead ends typically yield the dead end tile you specifically would find 9-2 on. So keep running them exterminates and best of luck. :)

Seems like since they put in the new Grineer sealab rooms 6-4 and 5-2 rooms don't spawn anymore.  Done like 30+ missions and haven't seen either of them. Every mission type. :/

EDIT: Unbelieveable, right after I made this post I did Sycorax Ext. and 5-2 was the very first room after the spawn. Literally dumbfounded it showed up.

EDIT: Did Sebetos looking for more Kuria.....5-2 showed up again. FML.

Edited by RugerMK1

EDIT: Unbelieveable, right after I made this post I did Sycorax Ext. and 5-2 was the very first room after the spawn. Literally dumbfounded it showed up.

EDIT: Did Sebetos looking for more Kuria.....5-2 showed up again. FML.

Edit soon after this post finally found the last kuria needed to get the statue

The power of complaining does wonders eh? Always happens every single time :'D People need to complain more in that case.

• 4 weeks later...