Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oddity Thread (Gotta Find 'em All)

Architect416

dont know which was the last one, perhaps it was just a wrong count but there are 21 now ^^

It was that picture, I confirm it.

I've been trough lots of Void tiles looking EVERYWHERE and haven't seen any. Before I went there I thought they might be some sort of relics from days of old and thus only exist outside the void. Will continue search/wasting keys soon enough.

It was that picture, I confirm it.

I've been trough lots of Void tiles looking EVERYWHERE and haven't seen any. Before I went there I thought they might be some sort of relics from days of old and thus only exist outside the void. Will continue search/wasting keys soon enough.

same for derelict ... cant belive there are no ... i even look closely at every scrub and plants ><

I think I am on to something with the one found on Pluto. Will update reply when I have found a way to get to the cat.

I found out how to get to the Cat on the Corpus Outpost tileset. When you get to this tile

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/30716716131752138/5D7C933BD31F470723922C468D88243801DEFBAB/

(Can't embed due to "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.")

Turn around and go down the Elevator. When you get to the bottom, turn around once more (So you aren't facing the Elevator Control Button). Keep going left until you find a little crevice when you can clip into a little bit. In the vertex, you find the cat.

Edited by FMZerek

I think I am on to something with the one found on Pluto. Will update reply when I have found a way to get to the cat.

I found out how to get to the Cat on the Corpus Outpost tileset. When you get to this tile

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/30716716131752138/5D7C933BD31F470723922C468D88243801DEFBAB/

(Can't embed due to "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.")

Turn around and go down the Elevator. When you get to the bottom, turn around once more (So you aren't facing the Elevator Control Button). Keep going left until you find a little crevice when you can clip into a little bit. In the vertex, you find the cat.

I'll go take a picture for you once I get online.

I get the feeling that they're almost evenly distributed, and the ones on the corpus tiles are really well hidden (or just so obvious that we miss them)

I've sent a message to the Architecht( the fish) about the statues overall, but I don't think he gives much info.

I've sent a message to the Architecht( the fish) about the statues overall, but I don't think he gives much info.

Yeah I sent one to him over a week ago, he/she still hasn't read it yet. Can't tell if its on purpose or genuine laziness when it comes to PM's

EDIT: And yes can we please number them

Edited by KilelrDrone492

Yeah I sent one to him over a week ago, he/she still hasn't read it yet. Can't tell if its on purpose or genuine laziness when it comes to PM's

EDIT: And yes can we please number them

I think I know what he replies. Here's a hint: It includes Vay Hek.