Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oddity Thread (Gotta Find 'em All)

Architect416

I've had an extensive look into the "frozen" areas of Europa, couldn't find ANYTHING :(

(The one time the Insulation mod came in handy)

I want to check that Ice Tower in the extraction area with the little Corpus living areas. I know our Tile Set master, Killerkarpfin, is up to something...

DUDE! I finally found another one!

Found it 'by accident' because I was rushing Nef. Anyo missions and then saw this little cliffside and started thinking "Well this would be a good place to hide something as it is plain sight and easily accessible but no reason to get there". Then I went there and boom!

QPnAkG9.jpg

mZakQFA.jpg

It's the same tile as 24.

I feel lucky today...

This one is in the Mobile Defense tile.

Look at where my crosshair is in the first one. This is where you will find a smooth rock that houses the cat. You can get there by climbing up to the Orange... thingy and then upwards to the platform.

2sbUXqQ.jpg

8UOusS8.jpg

Edited by Jeloxale

DUDE! I finally found another one!

Found it 'by accident' because I was rushing Nef. Anyo missions and then saw this little cliffside and started thinking "Well this would be a good place to hide something as it is plain sight and easily accessible but no reason to get there". Then I went there and boom!

It's the same tile as 24.

nice ^^ the once on the old maps are missing their glow, makes the hard to spot on the ice ^^

*edit* 3 new ? :o have ... to ... look ... harder ><

Edited by Ampera

Well... I just wanted to know if there were any on Jupiter so I started a random mission to assassinate Salad V. 3rd tile and this just was there, wasn't my intention to look that way but to rather climb upwards. Either way it is there, and more can be found on other Jupiter tiles for sure!

Now let me finish this mission quickly...

wbFht4Z.jpg

Xa2IQMd.jpg

Edited by Jeloxale

It is a double, I revisited the site and it's a perfect match.

O03gT5B.jpg

And that's taken from a rock next to the extraction platform. They are duplicate and that's why I didn't post a picture about this earlier, because I knew it was already found.

Also if you compare the picture you posted and the one in OP, you can see that Excalibur and Saryn have the same clan emblem. Also the weapon the 3rd frame is holding is golden/yellow and pointy (sniper) which can also be seen on that previous picture in his back.

Edited by Jeloxale