Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oddity Thread (Gotta Find 'em All)

Architect416

Found the two i posted in two different spots though in the map though, while the OP only had one listed. Not sure which one though.

They are the same cat. They appear in the same tile in same place.

When the level is generated it creates random amount of rooms that are random as well. This time the game generated this tile 2 times, thus you found the same cat 2 times. You can go find that same room again and it will still be there.

This is something VERY interesting for sure! Would it be possible for you to share this information with the wiki site to be both stored there as well as here and also let other players know about these little easter eggs scattered across the game maps please? I think this rare find is worth a couple entries in the wiki archives. and global exploration fun for however long they remain in the game. :D

This is something VERY interesting for sure! Would it be possible for you to share this information with the wiki site to be both stored there as well as here and also let other players know about these little easter eggs scattered across the game maps please? I think this rare find is worth a couple entries in the wiki archives. and global exploration fun for however long they remain in the game. :D

It won't go into the wiki. This is a topic that is constantly changing and requires confirmation.

You won't see this in the wiki, at least for a loooong time

that number 34 ... you have to be in 3m of this one or it dont render ... the hell >< if you stand at the window and be like 4 m away and look there you dont see ... no i have to intensify the serch even more ... not just looking

and i feel bad that i didnt found any by myself in the last time and with every statue found its got worst

The cat statues should become activated by some solar event, after which time collecting them will eventually unlock  a feline companion BP... or nav coordinates to Catlandia.

I'm sure they will be linked to something in the (far) future. They will have a lore of their own.

Have you guys noticed the difference between cats in different tilesets? In Corpus Outpost they seem to be golden with no glow, because the cliffs are too gray for normal to be spotted I guess. Like the ones in Corpus Gas City are Grey with purple glow (like elsewhere). This is just to deceive players. If you don't know where to look at you won't spot the glow!

PS. I'll upload few photos for you to update the OP in a sec!

Edit: Pictures! Couldn't do better in a hurry so go ahead and take some of your own if you so choose http://imgur.com/a/5A2wv

PPS. Just checked the OP... READ MY NAME AGAIN PLZ

Edited by Jeloxale

Have you guys noticed the difference between cats in different tilesets? In Corpus Outpost they seem to be golden with no glow, because the cliffs are too gray for normal to be spotted I guess. Like the ones in Corpus Gas City are Grey with purple glow (like elsewhere). This is just to deceive players. If you don't know where to look at you won't spot the glow!

PPS. Just checked the OP... READ MY NAME AGAIN PLZ

or it just could that the old tileset like the corpus outpost and grineer galleone use a old model and every new cat added use the new (just guessing)

and its more a aura then a glow cause its dont illuminate the enviroment

and my name is in the last "thank you" wrong to , but i dont mind cause its not even my main acc, but i dont want to bother architect to change every in 'Dekoser'

or it just could that the old tileset like the corpus outpost and grineer galleone use a old model and every new cat added use the new (just guessing)

and its more a aura then a glow cause its dont illuminate the enviroment

and my name is in the last "thank you" wrong to , but i dont mind cause its not even my main acc, but i dont want to bother architect to change every in 'Dekoser'

Balls :P I'll keep is as Ampera simply because Its the one you use to comment. If you do want me to change it though, just say the word

Effect that should happen after you "find" certain number of statues. 

When in Liset: Randomly (When at Navigation) the lights will flicker in 10 second intervals then after the 3rd Ordis tries to tell you something but all that you hear is static. The screen goes dark and then light returns but now your ship has statues inside of it (Based on the number found). Some are on the floor, some on the walls, some are floating, and a couple stick to your warframe. You try to move but can't; you sit there and realize that the statues are slowly moving toward you but when you are not looking at them. The screen then fades to black and when you can see again the statues are gone. Ordis suddenly announces that it has contacted the Lotus and tells you that have been emitting strange wavelengths that unsettled Ordis (and Kubrows or Sentinels if you have any). Ordis comments that perhaps the void has finally driven insane and you are losing control of your powers. 

When in Dojo: (Same Light effect). The screen fades to black. When the lights flicker back on your gaze is instantly and magnetically attracted to a statue in the center of the Room/Hallway. Your attention then gets drawn to the doors as they lock you inside with a hiss of a tomb being sealed. You look back at the statue as, which was motionless before, it began to slowly float and then turn toward you. It follows you movements for a second and then starts to move toward you at the speed of a Hobbled Rhino. 

Escape to the Liset: You quickly escape to the Liset anxious to contact the Lotus to tell her of the statue. Once in the Liset you send an emergency signal to the Lotus. Before she is able to reply Ordis brings up a view of the dojo and you see that it has started shimmering and is slowly morphing into a larger version of the statue from before. Ordis then zooms in on a spec headed in your direction. The spec was a smaller statue traveling towards you with no means of propulsion but still catching up quite quickly. The Lotus then replaces the view of the statue as she replies to you distress call. Ordis tells her of the statues and your situation. The Lotus is silent then asks you "Tenno do you remember anything before the Cryosleep". Before you can answer Ordis gasps and replies that he now has memories of the past. Suddenly he screams "it's here" before becoming silent. The Liset lights flicker uncontrollably and the Lotus screams "Tenno behind you". As you turn around the statue floats through the Liset into Navigation; you notice that the closer it gets the quieter it becomes until it gets quieter than the space outside the Liset. The statue finally reaches you and then in a single touch everything becomes blindingly white and you wake up.

You hear Odis addressing someone and you decide to listen. Ordis: "the operator suddenly collapsed and became undetectable to me. It was like there was a part of the void in me. Silence and then Ordis senses you "Operator!" he cries, " the Lotus says that you have become more unstable than ever before but she is unsure why, she wishes to know what you experienced during that time and also wants a history of your past missions." Ordis becomes silent and starts whispering unsure if he realizes that you can hear him you hear him say "are sure that the operator's powers are unstable" Ordis is silent as if awaiting a reply "a Sentient artifact caused this but I thought they were gone" silence "are you sure" silence again "yes I agree, I will keep close watch over the operator". All is silent.

Edited by Luther848