Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Community Dojo Access

-Edrick-

WELCOME!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o0o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Formerly a training grounds for the Tenno Elites of Dojo Prime,  this research-completed dojo opens its door to the (twitch) warframe [PC] community!  If you are interested in joining, looking for a clan, switching from consoles to pc, or just looking for dojo research blueprints. Make sure you follow these steps to join!

STEP 1:  KNOW THE RULES:
- NO BEGGING for free stuff to other members!
- NO TOXICITY!
- BE RESPECTFUL!
- HAVE FUN!

STEP 2:  BE A FOLLOWER:
- Follow me on twitch! www.twitch.com/edrick_o7

STEP 3:  APPLY HERE!
(reply to this thread in the following format)

- IGN
- Mastery Rank
- Time Zone and play-time range
- Tell Me a Joke!
🙂

Edited by -Edrick-
Recruitment Open
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

CLAN HISTORY

It has become real easy to forget the journey a clan had gone through over the past four years.  Here is a summarized history of our clan's journey and perseverance; a history that you, as a potential member, will be inheriting and becoming a part of. Come and find out why we are a Home to the Elites! Enjoy!

Here is some Epic Music to listen to As You Go 🙂
<Hit Play and Hide>

'Proficiency makes anyone reliable...Humility is what makes them a member.'
- Edrick, during a conversation w/ an elitist

Origin Elite

Established since U9 (July 2013), We started as Ghost clan of five members and believed in a membership of quality over quantity. We were a clan that always wanted to do things unconventionally--like bringing a 'knife to a gun-fight."  But in doing so, we all had to learn and understand the 'meta' and 'conventional ways' first. This has been the premise of our so called 'Elite Standard' as we helped each member grow at their pace. Although we encourage members to play Warframe(s), loadouts, and play-styles of their preference, we still want them to keep/know the 'meta' builds in mind as well.   
"
Play whatever you like...we will [help you] make it work."
- Mokeaction, Clan Vanguard (U9)

Fall of the Elites and Rise of the Elite Standard 

At first, we were a competitive-active (PvP) clan during DarkSectors (U14; April 2014). We used a custom-challenge system along with conclave arenas, dueling pits, and solar rail conflicts to train members in mobility and synergistic tactics.  This was all in an effort to help house & train competitive (and proficient) conclave-tenno for one of the most prominent Alliances (during the solar rail conflict), the Synergy Alliance.

On March 2015, the DarkSector Armistice (U16) had arrived; ending the solar rail conflict. Shortly after its release, our memberships slowly went into stasis and dwindled as competitive conclave disappeared entirely. The clan's conclave and first elites (the Vanguards) faded--along with their achievements, humbleness, and prowess. However to honor their past, the dojo was heavily renovated and prestigiously decorated to resemble a castle-like interior-- worthy of the elite status.  Eventually the castle-dojo became, both, a monument for the elites of past and a home for the elites of the future. 

Weeks following, we fine tuned our conclave training system to become more PvE oriented. This was to ensure the tradition of training and creating  proficient members (elite tenno).  We developed a unique (non-obligatory, but highly encouraged) 'Clan Hierarchy' (ranking) System. This gave clan members an opportunity to climb the ranks by doing particular challenges (making them faster, stronger, and better equipped/geared) toward end-content viability. 
"Ranks are Earned...NOT freely given."
- Prime.Lord.Zhaiyar, (First) Clan Vanguard (U9) 

In addition, we constructed the 'Elite Gear' System. Which is a list of mods, items, and recommended 'meta' builds that members can refer to as a check list. Both the Clan Hierarchy and Elite Gear systems are the foundation of our Elite Standard. 

Homes For the Elite

For over a year, the clan grew and participated in all global-clan event released. Earning the gold trophy in each event, the castle-dojo quickly became the 'face' of the clan; The dojo awed and inspired both new members and visitors and was eventually referred to as, the "Trophy Dojo."  (Now referred to as Dojo Prime)

After the release of the Second Dream, U18 (June 2016), We created a Second BlackOPs Clan (Storm Tier) and built a new (training) dojo we called, 'Central.' It's primary purpose was to mass search/recruit new members and guide them to be 'elite tenno.'  Once 'trained' they would be sent to the Trophy dojo during global-events to help with ranking achievement and the acquisition of the gold trophy.  
(image below was taken from our old website)

The Clan's 6-Months, War-Within

A we continued preparation for future global-events and the upcoming War Within (TWW patch, U19), our members continued to grow into stronger, proficient tenno.  However, none of our memberships could have predicted the absence of global-events and the delay of TWW; that would last six-months! Not to mention the damage it would incur to the clan's membership. During this (unusual) event-less period, our clan was nearly disbanded. With little to no real sense of direction/content, our membership slowly diminished (again) and so was our purpose and drive. This was, quite literally, a 'war within' our clan (to continue or not). 

On Nov 11 2016, (U19) the War Within was finally released and the few remaining members started to rise from inactivity. However, the damage was already done. Our once active and thriving clan suffered heavy loss of memberships.  With less than a handful of members, the clan was dancing on the verge of collapse for the next two-in-a-half months (to mid-Feb 2017). A few were still hopeful and planned for future content while others took extended breaks; uncertain of returning.  

The Clan's Challenge

A month later (March 2, 2017), the first global event of the year, Pacifism Defect, was announced. This event would determine the fate of the clan itself as the gold trophy represented the clan's life blood; to loose the gold trophy streak would be a devastating blow to the clan morale.  Would we be able to still attain it in our weakened state? This global event would not only put our past efforts (preparing for these moments) to the test, but the elite-standard/tradition of our clan as well.

At this time, there were less than nine 'active' members in the clan (out of a possible 110 members).  Despite the odds, we were able to divide the remaining members between the Central Dojo and Trophy Dojo; in an effort to get the gold trophies for both (yup...both) clans.  The event lasted seven days (til March 9, 2017).  At the last remaining hours left of the event, our 'elites' pushed for the highest scores to earn the gold.  A few minutes after, the event was over. And in the end ...WE DID IT!!!  We got the gold(s)!!!  In addition, our Trophy Dojo was able to get into the Top 10% (which rewarded the Ignis Wraith BP research to the clan)!

This BIG achievement, with so few members, rejuvenated our 'quality versus quantity' [memberships] motto. It also maintained our prestige and at the same time re-sparked the drive of being an 'elite' tenno player! 

Coincidentally when (U20) Octavia's Anthem was released (late March 2017), some of the clan veterans started to return to warframe. In addition, they brought with them friends and referrals/recruits to help fill our ranks. This was enough to help revitalize the roster's activity once again and gave our clan some traction to recovery. Still, with so few members, the decision on what to do next was left open for discussion...

Now What?!

In late April 2017, after much contemplation, the clan leadership finalized the notion to downgrade both Clans to a Shadow Tier and migrating ALL active members and content focus to the Trophy Dojo. The Central Dojo will simply house the remaining casual members while removing all inactive members.
At the same time, the Trophy Dojo underwent an extensive two week renovation period; in which the aesthetics of the Central Dojo was integrated in the Trophy Dojo; which included the tree in the elevator, parkour/jungle gym, the maze, trade-posts tree, and more! Plus, secret places you MUST visit/see for yourself! 
"I'm sure there are more ways we can 'break' it [the dojo tile set]."
- DeltaTroopa, Logistics Officer

The Rebirth of a Clan

On May 4 2017, DE announced a second global event (for the year), Ambulas Reborn. Luckily for us, we had just finished the migration to the Trophy Dojo and just completed the dojo renovations. We effortlessly earned the points required for the gold trophy with days to spare.

More notably, on May 5, 2017,  our clan had an unexpected guest visiting the Trophy Dojo. It was DE_Rebecca!  Equipped with her Lotus skin,  she christened the Dojo Throne with her presence and, thus, marking this day as the official return of the BlackOPs Clan!

"Ed [you do realize]...We are Never Washing that Throne right?!"
- IcicleFerret, Knight
(click HERE for more screenshots and video photoshoot)

Rise of the Vanguard

Although the clan had returned, it was not in its former glory.  "A Home of the Elites."  A slogan we could not bear, as a clan, with out the Elites who created it, the Vanguards.   Since the clan's existence (including past MMO's) this rank was reserved for only the strongest and most proficient of our members.  They not only led the clan through content progression, but they were also role-models both in game-play proficiency and attitude (humbleness) -- for other members to follow.  On August 1 2017, the search began...

Official Clan Event Trailer:

The search led to a congregation of our strongest elites to form the Vanguard Trials -- A series of (4) challenges to determine, one, worthy of the title, Vanguard.  Lasting the entire month, a champion was finally declared on September 8, 2017!
On September 9, 2017, the Vanguard Ceremony Event was held in the clan dojo.  For this occasion, we invited a special guest, [DE]Zorro, to congratulate and award the contest prize to the victor of the Vanguard Trials, shino1812!

YbPOAZr.jpg

Although we now have a Vanguard, the search for more continues w/ monthly Vanguard Trials! 
With the rank of Vanguard finally attained, our clan was complete-- making it, truly, a "home of the elites." 

Dojo Prime:
In preparation and arrival of Fortuna (Update 24), much of warframe has changed.  From open world tilesets to new game modes to frame fighter.  It was about time that our clan had evolved too.  Starting with our home.  The pride, prestige, and potential of our clan is immortalized in our newly renovated dojo.  Since the release of Dojo Remaster 2.0 (Update 22.16), our clan had dedicated over 800 hours to build one of the most prestigious dojo in the Origin system. 
For over 3 months our dojo was kept in secrecy.  Until early August 2018.  The Dojo Prime Forum Thread was created for the public eye to see.  
Two months later around mid October 2018.  Our official, cinematic Dojo Prime tour video was created

Dojo Prime has marked our entry into the new vision of open world content in Warframe as well as toward 2019!  #stillgoing

On May 2019, Dojo Prime won 1st Place in the Spring 2019 Dojo Contest (PC - Shadow Clan) and was featured in the star chart, June 1 - July 7, 2019.
During this period the clan had undergone a clan rank rework.  The emphasis was to create a more streamlined merit based and rewarding ranking system that helped objectify a player's (or veteran's) in-game experience (because MR doesn't really tell much).

Clan Hierarchy 5.0 
Going through 4 iterations, our clan ranks have always been one of our distinguishing features as a clan/community. The clan ranks provided different challenges and requirements that followed the progression of Warframe and it's end game meta.  Each clan rank iteration was based on the evolution or new addition of game modes and direction DE was headed.

In addition to creating a more streamlined system, we added scaling rewards to our members who climbed the ranks (with evergreen reward, boosters, cosmetics, etc).   After Tennocon 2019, I was inspired to revamp our clan lore and tailor it to be lore friendly in the universe of Warframe.  Being the owners of Dojo Prime, i followed the story arc related to the Orokin and adopted their hierarchy.

Orokin_Caste_System.png?width=393&height

Our clan’s lore direction follows the path of Tenno who despised the ruling of the Orokin Empire, but admired the Orokin’s prestige and never-ending ambition (to grow and seek knowledge). In an effort to remember/honor their Orokin ‘mother,’ Margulis, these Tenno created a pact: to never wane, to always strive, and to remain humble. They embraced the Orokin caste system into their own and adopted the title, “Elite Tenno.” The ‘Elite’ was to represent their mother’s modest teachings and uphold the high standards of the Orokin. While keeping their namesake, they guide the Orokin standard through Tenno honor and humility; aka the Elite Standard.

Click HERE to see our Clan Rank 5.0 Descriptions and Information

Thank you for your time reading this (TL; DR) section and getting to know us a little bit more.  It is one thing to welcome visitors to our home dojo, it is another to be indoctrinated as a member.  Welcome Home Elites!
Edited by -Edrick-
Updated: First Place Spring Dojo Contest 2019 + Clain Hierarchy 5.0

Now Looking for More Active/Casual Players. We offer Cool/Fun Events and Active Alliance DarkSector (We are expanding!) Looking for Certain Mods or Prime Parts? If we have them in our "vault" its yours!  Well sort of, take fun/challenging Clan Challenges to claim them free! Or You can just spend hours/days/weeks visiting the void or derelicks.  :)   PM in-game or apply by posting in this thread.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IGN

Time Zone/Days/Times Available

Do You 'DarkSector' PvP? (not a requirement to join...just for me to know)

What is Your Primary Build?  (main warframe, main primary weapon, main secondary weapon, and main melee weapon)

Edited by Eddric

Hello Blackops Clan!

I have recently begun to dabble in pvp and am looking for an active guild such as this to show me the ropes. Please send me an invite at your earliest convenience. I'd really like to try out this clan! I will list my information below . 

IGN: Chernobull

Time Zone: Central

Available: Late night/ Most weekends 

PvP: I try 

Build: I suppose Ash (although I spend most of my time on nova ), Paris Prime, Marelok, Dual Ichor. 

- IGN: Verdha603
- Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time, usually on sometime during the evening hours and also on the weekends. May possibly be on during the afternoon hours depending on my workload.
- Do You Partake in SolarRail/DarkSector PvP?: Haven't partaken in either, but I may give it a shot in the future
- Which is Your Primary Warframe(s)? Frost, rarely uses Rhino, Excalibur, and Trinity, but 99% of the time its Frost
- Describe Your Playstyle: I like being a tanky support frame, laying down suppressive fire with my rifles and either holding objectives or reviving players while I soak up hits. I can be aggressive as well, but my speed means most other players beat me to the kill, so I stick to the fact I am more defensive to begin with.

- IGN: Verdha603- Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time, usually on sometime during the evening hours and also on the weekends. May possibly be on during the afternoon hours depending on my workload.- Age: 19- Do You Partake in SolarRail/DarkSector PvP?: Haven't partaken in either, but I may give it a shot in the future- Which is Your Primary Warframe(s)? Frost, rarely uses Rhino, Excalibur, and Trinity, but 99% of the time its Frost- Describe Your Playstyle: I like being a tanky support frame, laying down suppressive fire with my rifles and either holding objectives or reviving players while I soak up hits. I can be aggressive as well, but my speed means most other players beat me to the kill, so I stick to the fact I am more defensive to begin with.

Awesome. I like your playstyle. I'm curious to know what your weapon choices are.

Your time zone shouldn't be a problem either but just to make certain, I want to have u on around the times I am on (which I should be) as I try to make myself available to all my members; even if it's an hour only :) ill contact you via in-game when I get the chance to inquire a little bit more about you and to give you a proper orientation.

Note: Unfortunately I'll be on late tomorrow around 8pm Hawaii which I believe is 11 pm your time.

So if I don't log on earlier or see u on, I may have to catch u over the weekend.

Well right now my primary weapon choices change often, though right now my current mainstay is the Karak, and my secondary of choice is the Akvasto and my choice of melee is the Dual Zorens. And I can be on at 11 PST, but unfortunately I won't be able to stick around for more than two hours at most since I have a date on Saturday.

Those are good weapon choices. I'd probably upgrade the Karak to using the soma (mastery rank 8 I beleive though) or the Boltor Prime. As for our timing it's no problem. Our member base are casual-active afterall. I'm sure we will catch each other along the lines. As u read, RL first, Gaming 2nd. As far as im concerned, you should fit right in. I'll friend u/vice versa. I should be on around 8ish PM my time today If u are on that time I'll personally invite/orient u. If not I'll catch u when I catch u. :) Have fun on ur date!

IGN: thedublem
Timezone: UTC/GTM +2hours (usualy play at weekend, sometimes between week 18:00 - 20:00)
Do You Partake in SolarRail/DarkSector PvP? No I didn't, I am playing this game for only 3 days now and I love it :) This is why I am looking for clan.
Primary Warframe(s): Excalibur
Playstyle: Don't have much experiences in this game, but I prefer bows, shadows, etc. Like assassins, quick and deadly :)

IGN: thedublemTimezone: UTC/GTM +2hours (usualy play at weekend, sometimes between week 18:00 - 20:00)Age: 19Do You Partake in SolarRail/DarkSector PvP? No I didn't, I am playing this game for only 3 days now and I love it :) This is why I am looking for clan.Primary Warframe(s): ExcaliburPlaystyle: Don't have much experiences in this game, but I prefer bows, shadows, etc. Like assassins, quick and deadly :)

Greetings Tenno,

First of all, Welcome to Warframe! :) Second, Your 6pm would be my 8am.  I am not usually on those times and I am not quite sure how many of my elites or members will be on that time as well. Thirdly, I do require all new players such as yourself to have gained a little bit more experience before applying. It is mentioned in our website, here ( http://blackopswarframe.wix.com/blackops-clan#!contact/c24vq )

but I failed to mention it specifically in this thread. You must have the following pre-requisites completed prior to applying/joining our Elite few:

Planet Mercury Map Completed

Grineer Killed: 300

Corpus Killed: 300

Infested killed: 300

---You can view these stats in ur "show profile" option.

If you are still interested: Complete these requirements and repost to this thread. By then you will have gained a bit more experience with Warframe and gives you a little bit of an idea on what your playstyle may be. We will then figure out if your timezone will work well with ours. 

Good Luck Tenno.

Edited by Eddric

Greetings Tenno,

First of all, Welcome to Warframe! :) Second, I do require all new players such as yourself to have gained a little bit more experience before applying. It is mentioned in our website, here ( http://blackopswarframe.wix.com/blackops-clan#!contact/c24vq )

but I failed to mention it specifically in this thread. You must have the following pre-requisites completed prior to applying/joining our Elite few:

Planet Mercury Map Completed

Grineer Killed: 300

Corpus Killed: 300

Infested killed: 300

---You can view these stats in ur "show profile" option.

If you are still interested: Complete these requirements and repost to this thread. By then you will have gained a bit more experience with Warframe and gives you a little bit of an idea on what your playstyle may be.

Good Luck Tenno.

Ok :) see you when I done with requirements

wow u responded almost immediately before I re-edited my post to you lol.   I wanted to point out that 6pm - 8pm Your time is 8 am - 10 am My time. I am not usually on that earlier. And I can't promise you that my Elites or other Members will be on as well.  So that is another thing for you to consider.  I would suggest finding a clan that is closer to your Time zone or play time that way you have people to play with.   I will still consider your application, but just keep this in mind as you continue playing :)    Again Best of Luck to You.

Cause of some glitch, and by the order of the Commander Eddric of the Blackops i hereby reposting my resume a lil' detailed this time

-Khazzadum (soon to be some other name)

-I am online everyday for a time after that i'll become a casual as my university opens but after like 8-9 months later i'll be same active dedicated again.

-I've fought for my old clans territory wars and had my own squad just for sectors battles, we were pretty good and i haven't died, not even once in the dark sector fights.

-My favorite and for personal business warframe is The Volt i've written lots of articles about frames and theird weakness or over powers, nearly all of them was about volt being weak through the late game, Volt got fixed eventually and become a real badass as he deserves right now. In intercept operations i usually take,

as a skilled Dread user with Excalibur with a good energy capacity as Excal can actually fly in the right hands and this becomes extremely useful in big tileset when a comrade has fallen and needs to be rescued aaaaand it works not jokin' ^^

-Playstlye: I Have knowledge of nearly every weapon and every move the Warframe can provide (backflip+jump etc...) with just playing you can't help learning how Warframes can move :D.

I hope to achive, i hope to become an important piece of the garrison.

As much as I like Commander, my official title(currently) is "Clan Leader" which I do plan on changing to something more fitting :)

Also could you give a little bit more info about your availability? Particularly, What time zone are you in and where do you live? This way I can sync my time better to yours and be on at time you'll most likely be on. :) I want to make sure I can be online around your timezone.

Awesome to see another volt player. I'd be interested to see how you built yours.

I'll send you an invite when I see you online :) and give you a proper orientation.

As much as I like Commander, my official title(currently) is "Clan Leader" which I do plan on changing to something more fitting :)

Also could you give a little bit more info about your availability? Particularly, What time zone are you in and where do you live? This way I can sync my time better to yours and be on at time you'll most likely be on. :) I want to make sure I can be online around your timezone.

Awesome to see another volt player. I'd be interested to see how you built yours.

I'll send you an invite when I see you online :) and give you a proper orientation.

User Deleted.

Edited by Icaruxes

Hah, yes sir! of course, tough i'm calling you Commander for a very long time hahha :D .. allright sir no problem.

My time zone is EEST - UTC/GMT + 3:00 hours, Comma- i mean Leader. just for easy to see : http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/turkey/istanbul

Ah no wonder our times are a bit skewed. I was always wondering why you haven't logged on yet on my on times lol. Basically it is early mornings your time when I am online.

So for example: 6 pm my time is about 7am your time I believe. Although there may be time we will see each other. I can't promise you that we will be online the same times often. I also can't promise that my elites or other members will be on either. Who know it may actually work out still, but I do want you to be aware of that. Are u ok with this still?