Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Community Dojo Access

-Edrick-

Greetings Tenno,

First of all, Welcome to Warframe! :) Second, Your 6pm would be my 8am.  I am not usually on those times and I am not quite sure how many of my elites or members will be on that time as well. Thirdly, I do require all new players such as yourself to have gained a little bit more experience before applying. It is mentioned in our website, here ( http://blackopswarframe.wix.com/blackops-clan#!contact/c24vq )

but I failed to mention it specifically in this thread. You must have the following pre-requisites completed prior to applying/joining our Elite few:

Planet Mercury Map Completed

Grineer Killed: 300

Corpus Killed: 300

Infested killed: 300

---You can view these stats in ur "show profile" option.

If you are still interested: Complete these requirements and repost to this thread. By then you will have gained a bit more experience with Warframe and gives you a little bit of an idea on what your playstyle may be. We will then figure out if your timezone will work well with ours. 

Good Luck Tenno.

Hello there, I am back :)

Just completed all missions on Mercury and have

Grineer Killed: 1,500

Corpus Killed: 250 (soon 300 :) )

Infested killed: 400

​And still I don't know what playstyle suite me. Do I have any chances to join you?

Hello there, I am back :)

Just completed all missions on Mercury and have

Grineer Killed: 1,500

Corpus Killed: 250 (soon 300 :) )

Infested killed: 400

​And still I don't know what playstyle suite me. Do I have any chances to join you?

Excellent!  You may not have a playstyle yet, but it will develop as you keep playing and unlocking more weps, frames, and mods.  :)

And yes you still do have a chance to join, however, I have to ask a few more questions: 

1) Are You 'Ok' playing In a Clan that is almost Opposite of Your time zone?

2) What interested you about our clan to want to try and join us so much more than other clans around your time-zone?

3) What Goals do you have when You join us?   

--- I ask these, because I want to reassure that I am recruiting a more "permanent" member to my clan and not "clan-hoppers" or players just wanting to "try-us out."   I hope you understand.  :)

Heeey, thedublem! we can work together my brother don't worry, Leader Eddric, i can personally partner with him no problem. my gtm is +3 so there s only one hour between us.

also i can make cookies.

This is great news Khazzadum!!!  I was hoping on building a European Time Zone Group of Players!  I just wasn't expecting to get to it yet as I was still building up my Mid-Pacific to North America Time zones. You both would be our first 2 European Elite Members :) 

If this still interests you thedublem, just Reply to my 3 questions still and If you agree, I will arrange to meet you when you are online  to send you an invite and personally orient you.  

Excellent!  You may not have a playstyle yet, but it will develop as you keep playing and unlocking more weps, frames, and mods.  :)

And yes you still do have a chance to join, however, I have to ask a few more questions: 

1) Are You 'Ok' playing In a Clan that is almost Opposite of Your time zone?

2) What interested you about our clan to want to try and join us so much more than other clans around your time-zone?

3) What Goals do you have when You join us?   

--- I ask these, because I want to reassure that I am recruiting a more "permanent" member to my clan and not "clan-hoppers" or players just wanting to "try-us out."   I hope you understand.  :)

1) Yes, I am. After all I could hang out with Khazzadum and help you grow  European  group :)
2) Well, I didn't checked lots of clans before I applied here. But you seems as serious and mature clan.
3) I'm still noob, played around 12 hours, but really like this game. First of all when I join you I'll check dojo :D and then train my Tenno, hang out with you, doing missions... idk :) there is probably plenty stuff which I don't know yet. I was thinking to get tanky Tennon, or maybe support.
Edited by thedublem

Excellent!  Next step is to meet you personally online to receive the Clan invite and Orientation.  From today til Wednesday, I'll most likely be on between 8 pm - 12 am HIST Time. Sometimes  I do stay on pass 12am, So we may actually bump into each other  :)   Til then....

Welcome to the Clan thedublem.  Welcome Home Elite!    

Excellent!  Next step is to meet you personally online to receive the Clan invite and Orientation.  From today til Wednesday, I'll most likely be on between 8 pm - 12 am HIST Time. Sometimes  I do stay on pass 12am, So we may actually bump into each other  :)   Til then....

Welcome to the Clan thedublem.  Welcome Home Elite!    

What time zone is HIST :)

If you're interested in another EU member I'm looking for a clan! Specifically for Orokin Void or Derelict missions since those are quite hard for me to solo, but I'm pretty much up for anything!

Some wonderful stats of mine:

Time played: 138 hours (as of writing ofc)
Solar map progress: 118 / 246

Missions completed: 422

Completion rate: 88%

Ciphers solved: 560
Cipers failed: 5
Average Cipher Time: 6s

Grineer kills: 19,892
Infestation kills: 20,043
Corpus kills: 16,377
Corrupted kills: 2,854

My current warframes are:

Banshee (30)
Ember (20)

Excalibur Prime (20)
Frost (22)
Nova (21)
Rhino (30)

Valkyr (30)

Currently have a Nyx and Vauben in production.

Weapons:

A lot!

My timezone is GMT except at summer time where it is BST (I'm British after all), though sometimes I play at really bizarre hours.

Game name: Draczar
- Time Zone : GMT (BST)

- Do You Partake in SolarRail/DarkSector PvP? : Not currently but willing to give it a go!
- Which is Your Primary Warframe(s)?: Valkyr
- Describe Your Playstyle.: Drive by DexFuris murder, occasionally bringing out a Penta or Boltor to rain down even more Tenno powered justice!

Edited by Draczar

If you're interested in another EU member I'm looking for a clan! Specifically for Orokin Void or Derelict missions since those are quite hard for me to solo, but I'm pretty much up for anything!

Some wonderful stats of mine:

Time played: 138 hours (as of writing ofc)

Solar map progress: 118 / 246

Missions completed: 422

Completion rate: 88%

Ciphers solved: 560

Cipers failed: 5

Average Cipher Time: 6s

Grineer kills: 19,892

Infestation kills: 20,043

Corpus kills: 16,377

Corrupted kills: 2,854

My current warframes are:

Banshee (30)

Ember (20)

Excalibur Prime (20)

Frost (22)

Nova (21)

Rhino (30)

Valkyr (30)

Currently have a Nyx and Vauben in production.

Weapons:

A lot!

My timezone is GMT except at summer time where it is BST (I'm British after all), though sometimes I play at really bizarre hours.

Game name: Draczar

- Time Zone : GMT (BST)

- Do You Partake in SolarRail/DarkSector PvP? : Not currently but willing to give it a go!

- Which is Your Primary Warframe(s)?: Valkyr

- Describe Your Playstyle.: Drive by DexFuris murder, occasionally bringing out a Penta or Boltor to rain down even more Tenno powered justice!

Greetings!

It would be nice to have another Elite player to keep the balance in our European Front.  :)    For 138 hours that's a lot of kills you have recorded.  An efficient killer, I like that.  Friend me/vice versa in-game. We will meet online sometime so I may orient you and finish up the recruitment process :)  I will be on today around 8pm my time; so that's about late morning your time I believe. So if I catch you on today that would be awesome. If not, I'm quite certain we will match up in times  :).

See you in-game Draczar.  

(curious, where did your in-game name originated from?  It sounds familiar...can't put a finger on it though)

Looking for (Main or Alt) Trinity Players or players with Trinity, willing to play in High-Content Elite Groups.

You do not have to be extremely experienced...but at least be familiar or willing to learn. 

Again, You DO NOT have to stick to a Trinity, but must be ok or willing to play a Trinity if called to do so in High Level Content Runs (e.g., T4 defense 50+ waves, T4 Survival 50+ min)

We are filling up the last few slots of our shadow clan w/ future plans to expanding to Storm clan and on.  Currently 25/30.  Any applicants that come after our 30 max capacity will be on a priority list for interview/recruitment accordingly. 

Although we still do accept casually-active players in general, we are currently looking for more Active players to participate more competitively in Clan Leaderboard Events.  :)    To be considered Active to me you must be able to log on at least 4x/week or be Active during a majority of the time w/ Newly released Events from DE.

IG: Kastrel717

Time zone: Central European UTC/GMT +2 hours.I cant really say when im free.Since i have that kind of a job.Lets just say we will play together and that thing is for sure.

SolarRail/DarkSector PvP: I didnt play DarkSector but i know how to play it.How you start unranked and all that stuff.What i did play was first original pvp 2vs2 players.

Warframe: Well...My favorite warframe was Frost cuz of that op barrier,but since the nerf he is not my most played warframe anymore to be honest.Now i like the first original Excalibur Prime and Ash becouse damn that guy is cool.I think i have 9 or 10 warframes.But those two are my favorite.

Well first i would like to say if there is roleplay in clan i will be glad to roleplay cuz its fun.Even with mic/ts if needed.

Playstyle: I used to be lonewolf player.Becouse i wanted to push myself to my limits and see how good i am.So you could say that i think before i act. Now since it was a long time.I want to join a little group of people bcz of teamwork and its more fun that way.Depending on the situation i can be more defensive and help teammates or be more aggressive and cleaning path for teamates.

Our clan is not entirely role play, however, it is role-play friendly and we welcome such players as well.  Currently we have about 4 RP'ers in the Clan, Most of which are on your time-zone.  The rest are non-RPers.  As long as you are committed to participating in New Event Releases and contribute to our Clan Event Leaderboard Ranking, you would have fulfilled your role as an active member to me.  With that said and confirmed....

...Welcome to the Clan Kastrel717! Welcome Home Elite!

Please visit our website and familiarize yourself with us and our dojo!  See you in-game!

Edited by Eddric

Welcome to the clan aszabo and Kastrel717!!! Welcome Home Elites!

As a reminder:  Members who are gone for more than 30-60 days (depends on my discretion) will be removed from the clan.  This is done to preserve the rightful harmony of our clan's activeness. If you are going to be gone for that long but returning, please inform me via Website contact or Forum mail--so I don't remove you. 

Edited by Eddric