Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Community Dojo Access

-Edrick-

BlackOPs is looking for New Tennos to train as Elites and/or Veteran Tenno to call and recognize as Elites. 

It's a known fact that to progress in any game you need to be a part of an organized group or clan.  It's also a known fact that Warframe can have too many things to do that can get overwhelming (experience farming, resource grinding, reputation exploiting, weapon building, warframe hunting, etc etc).  So why try to collect everything and/or learn as you go (blindly and inefficiently)? when you can get advice from a Clan of Elites who can just tell you what you will need to build and gather the weapons and warframes that fits a playstyle you want to stick with.

Just one of the Perks for being an elite member. 

Apply now and answer our standard of questions on our OP. 

Edited by Eddric

IGN: Cockasian

TZ: Pacific time

My favorite weapon right now is the Boltor prime.  I like a little of everything.  Trinity for support, Mag for CC, and I have an Ash and just got Ember.  Mastery rank 6.

I started Warframe around April 2013 but put it down for a long time.  Recently got back into it a few weeks ago.  Love all the changes but I'm usually solo or pubbing it which can suck.  This is also why I have a lot of weird items and setups that may not be relevant anymore.

I log in almost every week day.  Weekends are hit and miss.

IGN: Cockasian

TZ: Pacific time

My favorite weapon right now is the Boltor prime.  I like a little of everything.  Trinity for support, Mag for CC, and I have an Ash and just got Ember.  Mastery rank 6.

I started Warframe around April 2013 but put it down for a long time.  Recently got back into it a few weeks ago.  Love all the changes but I'm usually solo or pubbing it which can suck.  This is also why I have a lot of weird items and setups that may not be relevant anymore.

I log in almost every week day.  Weekends are hit and miss.

Awesome. To make certain that you will have access to me or vice versa,  I want to make sure I am online on some times you are online, as I do this for all our members,  I will orient/interview and send the invitation personally, when we are both online.  Friend me or vice-versa. I'll see you online soon  :) 

Edited by Eddric

- IGN (I know its on your Icon Pic, but some people have multiple accounts)

- ImmaExplodeU
- Time Zone (Or days/Times you are On)

- Arizona
- Do You Partake in SolarRail/DarkSector PvP?

- ONCE  >:C
- Which is Your Primary Warframe(s) and Weapons?

- Call me Mr. been there done that.

Been all over the world
    Done a little bit of everything
    Little bit of everywhere
    With a little bit of everyone

Main Frames

1. Saryn

2. Hydroid

3. Ash

4. Loki

Main Primary Weapons

1. Vectis

2. Soma

3. Opticor

4. Phage

Main Secondary Weapons

1. Kunai

2. Dex Furis

3. Marelok

Main Melee Weapons

1. Dual Kamas

2. Silva & Aegis

3. Glaive

- Describe Your Playstyle.

- Don't give them time to react.  EXTREMELY High Speed, Low Drag DPS. 

Verdha603 and I frequently play together, and have complimentary playstyles.

• 2 months later...

BlackOPs OPEN RECRUITMENT!!!!!

In preparation for the 8-man Content(s) to come we are looking Looking for New and Veteran Players!!!

- we don't know what to expect exactly, but we do know that you will have to be "geared" for it...Let us help you and in turn help us establish a strong raiding clan!

Since BlackOps is open for Recruitment, you can send me in game a message and i will see if you are veteran player or a new player. No matter what player you are if you want to have fun be sure to pm me. Now this clan has all time zones but i would like to recruit more of mine time zone so i have more people to play with. My time zone is UTC/GMT +1 hour its Central European Time Zone. See you soon Elites!

- IGN 

Industrialized

CET/GMT+1 (GMT+2 with DST) ; usually on from 10-13 and 20-03 on all days

No I haven't, but I'm interested in playing it.

I am just rank 4 at this moment so my loadout is reflecting that. Currently using Volt with Boltor, Kunai and Dual Zoren. Using Streamline, Intensify, Continuity and Redirection / Fast deflection on warframe, with usual damage mods on weapons. Looking forward to try out some different rank 4 weapons (Hek, Sobek, Ignis and Dual Ichors) once I get all materials for them. I'm also making Rhino and Ember and will test them out as soon as they are finished. 

- Describe Your Playstyle

I don't really have set play style as I am very new to this game (less then 1 week in it and around 50h played). Mostly the way I've played is using auto guns + fast melee weapons with using utility (volt shield and speed) when needed.  I would like to try out both tankier set ups (Rhino, Frost) and more fragile, caster frames (like Nekros or Nova) to see which ones I really like.

- IGN 

Industrialized

CET/GMT+1 (GMT+2 with DST) ; usually on from 10-13 and 20-03 on all days

No I haven't, but I'm interested in playing it.

I am just rank 4 at this moment so my loadout is reflecting that. Currently using Volt with Boltor, Kunai and Dual Zoren. Using Streamline, Intensify, Continuity and Redirection / Fast deflection on warframe, with usual damage mods on weapons. Looking forward to try out some different rank 4 weapons (Hek, Sobek, Ignis and Dual Ichors) once I get all materials for them. I'm also making Rhino and Ember and will test them out as soon as they are finished. 

- Describe Your Playstyle

I don't really have set play style as I am very new to this game (less then 1 week in it and around 50h played). Mostly the way I've played is using auto guns + fast melee weapons with using utility (volt shield and speed) when needed.  I would like to try out both tankier set ups (Rhino, Frost) and more fragile, caster frames (like Nekros or Nova) to see which ones I really like.

Nice having a new player,dont worry.We take care of each other.Welcome to BlackOPs Elite Industrialized.

Hey, im looking for some peeps to team up with.
Bin playing for a while now and i gets a little one sided with no clan.

- IGN 

HanSolo82

- Time Zone 

GMT +1

​Probably, if offered...

Mesa, or frost, well maybe rhino.

Id say team play'ish. 

Im into hack'n slash right now, if thats what your asking.

- IGN: LightningSentinel 

- Time Zone: Pacific

Warframes:

1. Zephyr

2. Volt

3. Saryn

Weapons:

1. Kronen

2. Phage

3. Bolto

- Tell Us About Yourself. What are your Goals? 

ImmaExplodeU asked me if I wanted to join this clan, which is how I came to apply here.

I pretty much want to learn to how to play this game better. I also enjoy working in squads.

I need to get better at trading so I know how much to sell items for.

To become adept at taking enemies out as quickly as possible without taking a lot of damage myself.

Reach higher mastery ranks.

Earn better weapons and mods.

Oh, and get more warframe slots.

Sorry for the wait.I did send you clan invite.Welcome Elite.

• 4 weeks later...

- IGN 

Renzosuken

- Time Zone 

GMT +8

SolarRail, not yet but i want to try it with a team.
DarkSector, once.

Most of my frames and weapons are primes(Because i love primes), Nekros, Vauban and making Excalibur (Compensation for Excal Prime) my warframe and weapon usage depends on what the mission needed.

- not much of a talker because ive been a lonewolf for a long time.
- goals, i need to reach most missions i haven't tried yet like solarrail, nightmare missions, raids and t4 missions.

My playstyle is adaptation, i have been a lone wolf for a long time been only joining pub teams and leaving after the mission yet i try to adjust on what the team needs. it may be an Offensive, Defensive or Support.

greetings Renzosuken,

apologies i was offshore and just got back. I tried to send you an invite but it says you were still in a clan.  If you are still interested in joining reply back to this thread and leave your clan. I will send you an invite accordingly and will do an orientation with you as i see you online.

NUEGOCHI

PACIFIC TIME ZONE

Just started a week ago. Maxed out excaliber, using bolter for now. Doing mars missions.

For now, making a mesa warframe is my goal. Still have to go far. Hope to have fun with you guys.

NUEGOCHI

PACIFIC TIME ZONE

Just started a week ago. Maxed out excaliber, using bolter for now. Doing mars missions.

For now, making a mesa warframe is my goal. Still have to go far. Hope to have fun with you guys.

Hello Eddric,

As requested :p

- IGN

abahaty

GMT + 0 (I live in London)

Currently I am fairly new however I have been using the Nekros and trying to farm some early materials. I'm also a bit fan-girly over necromancy in games where it allows summons. Odd I know but its fun. I also enjoy the Volt which I plan to be leveling next and I am then aiming at Oberon or Nyx. I have been using the Dex Dakra and Dual Ether Blades and find them both looking pretty good. I have found the Paris requires practice for me to be good and the Braton to be weak in comparison to the Dex Furis pistols (which I'm loving)

In life? Tall, Red haired *mildly* nerdy guy that practices Martial Arts.

In game I hope to reach a level of Skill similar to what I have managed on Payday 2 - currently I rarely meet anyone that is a better team player, though I do occasionally meet better one man armies than myself. It's a long term goal but completely achievable with practice and a good team.

- IGN zangetsubanki200001 
- Time Zone GMT -5 eastern standard time
- Age 26
- Which is Your Primary Warframe(s) and Weapons? as of right now i just started this game on pc so my primary Warframe is Volt. and weapons are MK1-Branton, DEX Furis, Dex Dakra
- Tell Us About Yourself. What are your Goals? Well for starters my main goal here is to be come the best Warframe player i can, and that means learn everything i can on how to play better. I'm just your average 26 year old who loves anime, music, also loves to make people laugh laughter is the best medicine if you ask me.

- IGN zangetsubanki200001 

- Time Zone GMT -5 eastern standard time

- Age 26

- Which is Your Primary Warframe(s) and Weapons? as of right now i just started this game on pc so my primary Warframe is Volt. and weapons are MK1-Branton, DEX Furis, Dex Dakra

- Tell Us About Yourself. What are your Goals? Well for starters my main goal here is to be come the best Warframe player i can, and that means learn everything i can on how to play better. I'm just your average 26 year old who loves anime, music, also loves to make people laugh laughter is the best medicine if you ask me.

You seem alot optimistic.Just so you know this game is not easy as it looks like just like life.Anyway since we are all "hardcore" we really need someone to make as smile :D  Welcome Future Elite.