Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Community Dojo Access

-Edrick-

Greetings, everyone! My name's Aural, and I'm eager to potentially join a group of cool and polite players. I was referred to Blackops by Kratos (a good friend of mine) and after hanging out with Kratos and Eddric for a while, I figured joining you guys would be a great idea.

IGN: Aural-Automaton

Time zone: PST; usually active midday and night

Dark Sector PvP: Interested; still learning about it

Primary Warframe(s): Mag

Playstyle: Fast and efficient. Get through each mission as quickly as possible while grabbing as many goodies as I can along the way. Huge fan of melee and crowd control while using ranged weapons as more of a sidearm in most cases. Zorens are love, Zorens are life.

As tradition follows, I will orient and personally invite you to the clan when we are both online.

There is one other thing that I would request from you.  The clan has ambitions to Rank Up in the Event Leader boards.  So, for any Events that DE releases, I ask that you try to do as much of the events as often as possible for the length of time it is up.  The amount of times you do them will provide us points to add as a total for our clan to hopefully climb the leaderboards. 

Being active for these short events, is all I need to consider you an active member.   :) 

Glad to have you finally with us.  In advance,  Welcome to the clan, Aural-Automaton!  Welcome Home Elite! 

Edited by Eddric

As tradition follows, I will orient and personally invite you to the clan when we are both online.

There is one other thing that I would request from you.  The clan has ambitions to Rank Up in the Event Leader boards.  So, for any Events that DE releases, I ask that you try to do as much of the events as often as possible for the length of time it is up.  The amount of times you do them will provide us points to add as a total for our clan to hopefully climb the leaderboards. 

Being active for these short events, is all I need to consider you an active member.   :) 

Glad to have you finally with us.  In advance,  Welcome to the clan, Aural-Automaton!  Welcome Home Elite! 

Curse you Eddric!! I never got a fancy shmancy welcome to the clan post! and I was one of the first ones to apply here! SADFACE

Welcome to the Clan KratosAngelus!  Welcome Home Elite!!!

We Just Converted to TeamSpeak3 Servers (from Ventrilo). Please have this installed :)   We look forward to meeting and hearing from Our soon to be Members (it's nothing mandatory, but you'll eventually see the "need" of having it during group runs or general chat amongst clan members..plus its being paid for so USE IT!  jk :P  ).  See You in Game! Cheers! 

In addition, please apply to the Clan via Forum or Website Contact. No more forum Mail please...unless its an inquiry of some-sort.  Thank You!!!

Eddited October 6th!  Nice try oh fearless leader : P

Looking for Active Players who are looking for an active clan with things to do and people online to meet and play with. Here are some of the things we offer:

- Test yourself in our unique Clan Ranking System and climb the ranks to be the Elite you truly are! 

- Participate in Clan Events to earn rewards to help you build your warframe(s) toward high-end content missions!   

- Be part of our Alliance,  24/7 Active Alliance Chat, and help Defend our DarkSectors!

- Fully built Dojo and Website that creates a solid foundation and home to each of our members.

- Receive advise and feedback to help make your Warframe End-Content Worthy!

- Prove yourself by showing the willingness to becoming and building a strong warframe and weapon set!  And receive exclusive tips, strategies, prime parts, even platinum for forma etc etc from the Clan Leader and Veterans of our Clan!!!

I am dedicated to training and helping each member reach a level of end content mastery in PvP or PvE.  With these kinds of services our

Slots are extremely limited. If you do not think you are a capable of meeting our standards.  DoNOT apply. We don't want to waste your time or ours (mainly mine)!  We only accept the Tenno's willing to challenge and progress themselves only!!! 

Are You Worthy?  Are you the Elite Soldier we've been looking for? 

Hey everyone, name's Polar.  I'm looking forward to potentially being accepted into a nice ol' clan.  I was also referred to BlackOPs by Kratos.  I'm real life friends with both Aural and Kratos.

IGN:

My in-game name is PolarExelion.

TIME ZONE:

PST.  Usually on for a few hours a day, 6 or 7 days a week.

My age is a good, even 20.

PVP:

Tried it once, didn't get my money.  Would try again.

PRIMARY WARFRAME:

Excalibur is my current, and only, Warframe.  However, I am looking to try new ones.

PLAYSTYLE:

Versatile and team friendly.  If you want the mission completed as fast as possible, I'll join you in running.  If you want to stand and fight waves of enemies, I'm by your side.  And I'll pack all your lunches for you, too!

Greetings PolarExelion!

Im sensing you are rather new to Warframe. If that's so, Welcome to Warframe!  :D

I will contact you in-game when I get the chance to interview you and orient you personally :) 

Til then, Please familiarize yourself with us via our website http://bit.ly/warframeBLACKOPSclan  dojo layout and ranking system. 

Traditionally, I send the Clan Invites when we are both online; after a quick orientation.  I do this to ensure that there is a time frame where I will be accessible to you and to each and every one of our members, regardless of timezone/differences.

See you in-game Polar!   :)

Hello BlackOps Clan, the name is Pat. Met a few of your clan members, Chernobull and Coyly. They were admirable and very helpful, I haven't been on Warframe in a long long time (damn you LoL) looking to play it more casually, get to meet some new ppl and most of all have fun.

IGN: chinyai

Timezone: EST

Interested in PVP, hey we don't do all this grinding for nothing right?

Main Warframe: Only Warframe is a Loki, currently making Ash and planning to check out the Vauban and Nova.

Playstyle: My play style, hmm well I adapt to play, but since Ragnarok Online I've been in love with Assassin type characters and strategists. 

Appreciate the feedback I've seen so far from your clan and hope to be apart of future endeavors.

Trollsbane:

Quite the elistic standard you got there. For a clan that just want to have fun.

Perhaps you meant "Elitist Standards"?! 

And, Yes. It is. It's a foundation of our clan. A majority of our members are veteran MMO players.  Age range between 19-36.  

When You play in a clan where everyone is reliably strong and/or like-minded...it's really fun!  :D You may ask any of our 30 members.  Or perhaps our waiting list of 8 other applicants on our website.  Our standards and tier is what makes us the elite few. But It attracts those who share an elite mindset and/or seek some camaraderie...as opposed to a clan just randomly invites players for numbers and later disbands or falls apart. 

Conceptually speaking, that's why only a "few" join our ranks...and those are the one's we'd rather be playing with :)  

Realistically speaking, in the long run, I'm sure you wouldn't want to play with "noob" minded players either...who complain to just about everything--with no drive to learn how to play or adjust/compensate for any nerfs or changes in the game. As a veteran, it gets tiring dealing with those types.  In general, I look for mindsets...not bodies to fill in the gaps.

I'm sorry you misunderstood/don't share our elite standards.  Thanks for visiting though bro.

My Name Is MrLordRoxas People Call Me Lord Or Roxas.

I Am A Skilled Nekros Good At Gaining Resources And Raising The Dead To Fight Along Side Us.

My Weapons Are Strong And With A Good Team I Can Not Be Defeated.

I Would Be Honoured To Pledge My Allegiance To This Clan And Help Anyway I Can.

As you may know, a Shadow Clan can have only up to 30 members max.  And we are at full capacity at the moment.  However, I have recently implemented a system in the clan called a "Sleeper List."  Respectively, Some people call it a "waiting list."  It is a list of players both old and new that have gone inactive or hiatus status or are new applicants.  We have enforced a 30-day active policy as of October 4. So Coming November 4. Members who are 30+ days inactive will be (honorably) discharged out of the clan and placed in our Sleeper List.  This opens up a slot for active/returning members or new applicants to join the clan's ranks.  There will be 5 slots opening up this week to fill. 

I know what you maybe thinking, "Crap there must be a long list...I don't want to wait."  

Although this maybe true, you can influence your prioritization over the others by "impressing" me in 2 ways:

1) Have a High End Content Build

(for example: Trinity Polarized x 4 w/ very high duration/energy efficiency, boltor prime polarized x 5 w/ very high damage, angstrum polarized x 6 w/ very high damage

or

2) Play with me and my clan mates in a High End Content run (35+ waves or 50+ min survival).  And must be able to hold your own in damage (>25%), survivability (not have more deaths/down than me or my members), and team play/synergy(reviving players, providing buffs, etc etc).

Also, please answer our standard recruitment questions:

Time Zone (Days/Times you are Online):  ?

Do You Partake In Solar Rail/Dark Sector PvP?

What Warframe(s) do you play the most?

What Weapons do You play the most?

Describe Your current playstyle (if any)?

For now, I will put you in the list.  Again, The waiting list is comprised of inactive members, potential members (such as yourself), and hiatus members. 

Edited by Eddric

My Time Zone Is Eastern Standard Time

Age 15

Yes I Partake In Solar Rails

So Far Is Nekros

Dread Still Working On A Good Secondary And Nikana Trying To Rank To Get Dragon Nikana

Killing And Summoning The Dead Desecrate When Vauban Uses Vortex 

Loyal And Will Work In Any Way To Help Out The Clan