The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr + Dual Ichors - Opinions

Baranek00710

There is a lot of personal preference in play here, but personally i don't like spoiled strike on my ichors. if i've finished an exterminate or want to copter my way through a vault run with the hobbled key i simply prefer to avoid taking that hit to attack speed. i realize that fury and berserk are a bit redundant, but i like having the attack speed for coptering even when i don't have any stacks of berserk in play. with that in mid i go with this build http://goo.gl/4OAVBP. if you don't care about the coptering benefits then modding for extra damage would probably be best (keep in mind that a full stack of berserk + fury + warcry = basically teleporting).

I like http://goo.gl/K3XGhw for my valkyr build. constitution because getting knocked down is a major problem when it happens in that it prevents you from using your abilities and the duration boost is nice too. the focus on power strength makes warcry give you a ton of extra armor and attack speed. you could drop continuity for basically anything though: natural talent, steel fiber, vigor, etc. it kinda depends on how you like to play. warcry has a very limited duration with this build, so it's kinda a use it when you're going to take damage so that you'll recover the energy it costs.

these are good builds. one thing i don't get: Why  would anyone use shocking touch EVER? It only adds 60% damage, while other elemental mods give 90% for the same amount of mod points. In this case you could switch shocking touch for fever strike for the same elemental type (corrosive), and have more damage

You don't need flow since you will always have energy with rage and you can heal with life strike.

You don't need reflex coil so you should put back on virulent for more damage.

I used it because I'm running out of energy =/ Even more with channeling dmg. What's more, there is no chance to use Warcry when I'm healing myself.

Edited by Baranek00710

these are good builds. one thing i don't get: Why  would anyone use shocking touch EVER? It only adds 60% damage, while other elemental mods give 90% for the same amount of mod points. In this case you could switch shocking touch for fever strike for the same elemental type (corrosive), and have more damage

Very little Duration? Why?

With 9 extra points u could easily ad stun or hook for utility, until you max mods of course. Not much to say about ichors, life strike non upgraded is enough. Pressure point is must on any melee weapon. For me it upgrades stats even if pure elemental weapon.

I like radiation+viral dual ichors and non hysteria valkyr playstyle.

Edited by Agullimux

Thanks so much guys :) I really appreciate Your help :) I've made that ichors build with electric+toxic dmg with more efficiency. Well I'll maybe change contiuity for quick thinking. I'll keep in mind those changes about constitution and quick thinking :)