Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brace Your Selves Angstrum Users Nerfs Are Coming

GunBladeSlash

so i just read the psa about the snipe buffs and launcher nerfs every thing was fine until i saw the angstrum. they ar going to reduce its ammo cap from 210 to 21. with the ability to shoot you entire clip at once have a good bit of extra ammo was a way to compensate. i am fine with most of the upcoming changes and that they should have reduce the angstrums  ammo capacity but not all the way down to 21 as i also saw other people saying that the angstrum was over nerf i came here to ask what my fellow tenno think so what do you say?

I feel that explosive weapons had their niche and that niche was firing at Vortexes (or other bottlenecks).

(Frankly they are horrible at anything that requires you to keep moving as enemies often trickle in small groups and you're much better served by bringing a Boltor Prime or Paris Prime for tough mobs)

The ammo nerf isn't eliminating that niche, but it's eliminating all other uses.

This isn't curing the illness, it's fighting the symptoms.

Edited by Sherbniz

Does this mean Penta and Ogris ammo nerf is incoming also? If so, brace yourself for Forum butthurt tsunami.

On more serious note, ammo nerf is long overdue.

They're getting changed as well.

In response: Agreed, we needed this for quite some time. However, like Trinity, I feel people that got waaaay too reliant on their "easy mode" are going to start breathing fire.

In response: Agreed, we needed this for quite some time. However, like Trinity, I feel people that got waaaay too reliant on their "easy mode" are going to start breathing fire.

All that flaming will be glorious. I miss Forums being lively and full of butt action since Trinity nerf.

Start collecting tears, "Tears of angry butthurt scrublord" is great when mixed with cider.