Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brace Your Selves Angstrum Users Nerfs Are Coming

GunBladeSlash

U wot m8?

By your logic, I could call the Tenno "tumbly wumbly flippy dippy space ninjas" rather than their real name because the dictionary doesn't define it.

Stop talking out of your rear.

Yes, you can because they aren't a real word, don't have a true definition. Maybe you should study what a real word means.

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

Words often have more than one definition. 

Sigh... "I've heard two definitions. One is a person who goes into lower levels with OP weapons, and the other is what you've linked. Internet Slang can vary, always remember that before you assume someone doesn't know." You just proved my point thanks.

Sigh... "I've heard two definitions. One is a person who goes into lower levels with OP weapons, and the other is what you've linked. Internet Slang can vary, always remember that before you assume someone doesn't know." You just proved my point thanks.

Where did you hear "power creep" being used in that way? Just wondering.

People in DCUO, when someone walks into a T2 Raid with T5 Gear on, we called them Power Creeps. Because they creeped on the Raid with Powerful gear.

Funny. I used to play DCUO, and I've never heard that term used like that. Also, some quick searching on the DCUO forums reveals not one instance of that term being used in that context, and many instances of that term being used in the correct context. 

Funny. I used to play DCUO, and I've never heard that term used like that. Also, some quick searching on the DCUO forums reveals not one instance of that term being used in that context, and many instances of that term being used in the correct context. 

Did you play on PS3 and did you play when T4 released? Every platform has it's own terms, as common sense allows it.

That's new...

Is it because i'm sure a person who strictly plays on consoles hasn't heard some of the PC Slang terms.

Example: As someone who never played League of Legends i stumbled upon this slang term which i had to google; 

ABAM- All Blind All Mid: a custom game type where players pick champions in Blind Pick Mode to fight only in the middle lane.

I don't use the angstrum but why is this good news?

.. yay, now people can be on my level, because I choose to use things that aren't as great as _____

I won't call for buffs on mediocre weapons, just nerf the top tier.

I mean it worked in CoD and Battlefield, amirite?

Did you play on PS3 and did you play when T4 released? Every platform has it's own terms, as common sense allows it.

The terminology does not change nearly that much between platforms, especially with an industry-standard term like power creep. I've played my share of games on console and PC and never once have I heard that term used like that. If you can find me a single (non anecdotal) instance of that term being used like that I would be very impressed. 

The terminology does not change nearly that much between platforms, especially with an industry-standard term like power creep. I've played my share of games on console and PC and never once have I heard that term used like that. If you can find me a single (non anecdotal) instance of that term being used like that I would be very impressed. 

I am almost exclusively a console player, and I have never seen the term used, as he implies, in any game, ever.