Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

75% Off Platinum Coupon - Thank You De!

Mkilbride

I was really in need of plat. I am a hoarder. I dislike deleting weapons, or frames, so I needed more slots, and selling stuff was steady, but slow going.

I can't believe I finally hit it, THANK YOU!

1000 plat for 12.50! I can get enough slots for all Weapons, satisfy my collectors desire, and Tater the weapons I've been desperately wanting to, but been just sitting on the fence.

Share in the excitement!

http://oi57.tinypic.com/s2bm69.jpg

Edited by Mkilbride

I've spent the last week farming dozens of hours to get Loki Prime. Never got any of his parts except BP. He is the only Frame I really -want- to play, because I love Loki and his look is sick. Now I can get him.  Plus I can give some to a friend in need.

Atleast go for the 25 doller one or the  50 doller man. If I had the 75% off I bust through my door, straight into the car, and drive to the closest store that sell A prepaid credit card or B steam cards.

With 2100-4300 platinum, you can buy every item, mod, and buy all the packages and color plates in the game.

Live the Mega Lotus Dream man Live it Hard!!!!

I did 12.50.

1000p is enough. 200p could buy you 100 weapon slots and you'd never really need worry for a long time. 250p could buy you 12 Warframe slots ontop of any you've already unlocked( had like 8 before), and I had alot of good mods already. Plus it's not like I'll tater everything.

Also, if you need to sell something to afford a 25$ or 50$ online thing, re-evalulate your priorities lol. 1000p is so much in a game like this, if you're frugal.

It also prevents me from just buying everything and anything I want and wasting plat rushing stuff or buying Forma, ect.

Edited by Mkilbride