The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primes For Every Warframe.

haloemma09

I want to see Valkyr before the Corpus got to her long before I want to see a Valkyr Prime.

Same with Saryn and her Infested elements.

Saryn doesn't have infested parts she is a "poisonous flower" based frame, no infested on her.

Edited by Postal_pat

• 4 weeks later...

Excalibur prime has little chances of return because it was a founder-exclusive's gift.

Trinity will have a prime counterpart,and Saryn too, but if you ask me,I have an idea of who the Nyxt prime will be...

An average prime access lasts ~90|100 days. So see ya in september/october...

Aaand my prediction was right : Nyx is nyxt.

All frames will eventually get prime. And each prime is usually released every 90 days in consistent with prime access. However, there were few exceptions with some previous primes where they were released as a-give-away. That said, next prime should be Nyx, if a recent Lotus' platinum give-away trivial on twitter is any indication, and should be in next couple weeks, about second week of Sept.

Edited by ndantony

Some of you forget, it has already been stated by one of the devs, (I think Steve said it) in a livestream, that warframes that came out AFTER VAUBAN were NOT going to get primed versions. So...There's that.

There's too many streams to go one by one, them being an hour long, just to find probably 6 seconds of him saying that. So anyone with enough time on their hands can do that.

Some of you forget, it has already been stated by one of the devs, (I think Steve said it) in a livestream, that warframes that came out AFTER VAUBAN were NOT going to get primed versions. So...There's that.

There's too many streams to go one by one, them being an hour long, just to find probably 6 seconds of him saying that. So anyone with enough time on their hands can do that.

False. Stop spreading this rumor.

Frames before Vauban have priority, but all frames are eligible to be primed.

they release prime slowly so the game will have things to offer over time, if all primes will be released , say , tomorrow, there is no hype anymore. the playerbase on this game is fed by grind and hype and not the gameplay itself

the prime version of warframes is just a cosmetic. with some cases with tiny increase with stats and special energy absorption from void's energy orb.

(which are totally useless) plus in my opinion the alt helms doesnt reeally fit aesthetically with the primes.

Sauce me or be shamed for neckroing this thread with false information.

You dare question my loyalty tenno?! You really want sauce with these french fries?!!!

(Disclaimer : I'm not the author of that vid nor discovered it first.I found it on reddit.)

Edited by unknow99

You dare question my loyalty tenno?! You really want sauce with these french fries?!!!

(Disclaimer : I'm not the author of that vid nor discovered it first.I found it on reddit.)

Not bad. Good stuffs... It's just like what we have expected anyway.