The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Nova Is Bugged - Amd, Wormhole, Mp.

Blessance

Nova isn't in a very good state now, with all the bugs with 3 of her abilities. 

-Antimatter Drop doesn't absorb the damage I direct to it. Without the absorption, it has since become a skill which does not have any use. 

-Wormhole can no longer be recast until the initial cast of Wormhole is gone. This didn't use to be the case. Being the glass cannon that she is, this reduction in mobility has hit her survivability pretty hard.

-Molecular Prime can now be recast, even if the initial cast has not worn off. This is the only bug which might be beneficial to Nova at the moment. I can now recast Molecular Primes consecutively, even if the initial cast of Molecular Prime is still expanding, thus enabling me to practically cover the whole Void Defence map with MP.

I'll be avoiding Nova for now. Until a fix comes to turn her back into the little ball of destruction I love. ^__-

Hating the changes made to Wormhole with a burning passion. Feels more like a nerf than a bug, and if so then its totally uncalled for... Nova used to be fun, no moh.

Antimatter drop bug might be related to the same bug that's been affecting Mirage's Hall of Mirrors not doing any damage when you're not the host. Just as bad.

Edited by CapricaSix