The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would You Like To See Buffed / Nerfed?

Jahadaya

Not everything will be "balanced" because most of the frames are in good postion and only need slight fixes ( most of them needed buffs ). Weapons are a mess on the other hand.

DE was like common chinese mass production factory when it comes down to weapons. They were just pumping them into the game, whitout even thinking how would they effect whole gameplay. All this balancing of weapons is a good thing if you ask me. It shows that DE is willing to fix weapons and that they are started doing that ( even if a bit too late ).

Exactly. Most of them need buffs, but nobody is interested in buffing weak gear, everyone is quick to ruin good gear instead.

Exactly. Most of them need buffs, but nobody is interested in buffing weak gear, everyone is quick to ruin good gear instead.

As i already stated above, weapons that should stand over others are Primes. Everything else should feel less powerful ( a bit less, like 10 % ), because you have to work semi-hard for those Primes.

We could find a base point to balance from somewhere in the middle between the MK1-Braton and the Boltor Prime, bring everything closer to that midpoint (the weaker up and the stronger down), and then assign mastery ranks corresponding to their power.

I think Primes should go back to having some strong upsides and some weak downsides, making them different but stronger altogether compared to the modern versions.

As i already stated above, weapons that should stand over others are Primes. Everything else should feel less powerful ( a bit less, like 10 % ), because you have to work semi-hard for those Primes.

That's fair, although that does leave corpus/grineer/infested gear in a weird place.

That's fair, although that does leave corpus/grineer/infested gear in a weird place.

Not all gear should be at the max level. You forget that there are many players who don't even touch endgame content, or use weaker weapons as they progress through the game.

These weapons should be comparatively easier to obtain though.

We could find a base point to balance from somewhere in the middle between the MK1-Braton and the Boltor Prime, bring everything closer to that midpoint (the weaker up and the stronger down), and then assign mastery ranks corresponding to their power.

I think Primes should go back to having some strong upsides and some weak downsides, making them different but stronger altogether compared to the modern versions.

Primes are a lot harder to get, nobody is going to bother with them if they're not any stronger.

8SDF84Q.jpg

Except for the fact that something that costs 4 forma, 40k salvage, and 50 control mods is going to be about the same power as something that costs 50 salvage and 100 spores.

As i stated, sense, logic and fun is not allowed.

DE needs to revision weapons and after that, building requirements. Its a lot of job to do to, but its needed if game is to have some kind of balance.

Except for the fact that something that costs 4 forma, 40k salvage, and 50 control mods is going to be about the same power as something that costs 50 salvage and 100 spores.

Dude, you need to chill way out. Nobody's gonna turn your OP guns into a Braton.

Edit: building costs do need ot be looked at though...some clantech weapons are truly terrible for how much they cost

Edited by vaugahn

Dude, you need to chill way out. Nobody's gonna turn your OP guns into a Braton.

Edit: building costs do need ot be looked at though...some clantech weapons are truly terrible for how much they cost

How do i need to chill out? I'm the only one thinking with a cool head right now, everyone else is too angry at rhino and boltor prime to think about the big picture.

An angry nerf mob isn't going to get us anywhere, and that's what's happening. 

How do i need to chill out? I'm the only one thinking with a cool head right now, everyone else is too angry at rhino and boltor prime to think about the big picture.

An angry nerf mob isn't going to get us anywhere, and that's what's happening. 

Your idea is to make every gun super strong. Tell me how that's a good idea?

Your idea is to make every gun super weak. That leaves us with an unplayable game. 

Right back at you. If every gun was effective through T4 why would you ever need to buy a new one? That's just bad game design.

My idea is not to make every gun weak, it's to make the weak guns stronger and the strong guns weaker, and then adjust enemy scaling so we don't have to do 22k DPS just to survive.

Edited by vaugahn

The Gram: I have mentioned that it is the worst of the greatsword type melee weapons a few times before. The Galatine and the Scindo are both much better than it. The Scindo has much higher damage, and the Gram has much longer range. I would love if the Gram was given a speed buff to bring its DPS much closer to the Scindo's.

The Machete: It was nice to get it back for a limited time, but it also seems silly for it to be so useless. Increase its damage so that even with its slower attack speed, it would have similar DPS to the Kama.

The Venka: Their power does not match with how hard they are to get. They should either be made into a cheap and easy to build market blueprint, or get a massive damage buff to make them worth the research time and Forma cost. Or increasing their attack speed and making them high crit weapons similar to the Dual Zoren might be good.